3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Slice of life, Supernatural, Scifi, Historical, Adventure
In case i'm bored i feel like I should start my first roleplay on a fantasy setting. I'm on a mood to involve a small cast of characters. I would like some volunteers at least 4 people aprox.

• Long ago there lived a harmonious village of elves. Elves that danced in the moonlight of the delicacy of the food and children. Involving beautifully defined women who enjoyed their time alongside their cherished partners. These days no longer were held after 1000 years.

One day a human trespassed their secret home. It hid with a magical barrier preventing humans to delve their realm. Somehow it finally gave humans permission. That day this man who was quite pleasant gave his trust to his elven friends in exchange of friendship.

The following day, the man no longer returned to their homeland. The Elves were told he went back to his own realm to celebrate his son's 5th birthday. Within 30 days, it happened. The man who the elves met wasn't the man they know of. During that, the humans massacred the elves one by one. Eventually capturing the women for a price they done for their harmonious victory. They used them to enslave them as their slaves for the rest of their life.

Leaving the rest, the masculine elves who lived with wounds and tragedy, lead a dark path to becoming fierce warriors. As for the following women who hid in the shadows, craving for hatred towards human man turned themselves to war maidens. But opposing the rules, women were forbidden to become a warrior. After three weeks prior to their training. The strongest warriors were born. A new rule was created that all trespassers should die and be executed facing a torture of their worst nightmare following their ancient methods of the old.

As another days passed, human men were safely executed following 400 of them beheaded, tortured, and burned alive.

Elven children were all abnormally trained except female youngsters at an early age. Having to wait for a horrid month, they will start their counter attack inside the realm of their enemy before noon. However those who were still young grew despicable to wait.

-------

The first setting begins at night, the perfect opportunity for the angst and avenged youth. Shall they stay or leave their village?

Their thirst for revenge awaits.

• The world is set in medieval times, where magic is less popular, and technology followed by swords, crossbows, and armors.

Gun powder is somewhat created just now after kidnapping the female elves. But they aren't currently in use during the start of the roleplay.

There are races other than man and elves. The following other-worldly races are orcs, dwarves, magical creatures (fairies etc), werebeasts, and more to come in the roleplay. Note that most aren't available in use, we begin with the elves and humans first.

• All Iwaku rules apply.
    Post more than two sentences. I would like to see you posting roughly 2 paragraphs that would be great. You can post a single para but it should be looking like it's longer.

• Something you should listen

Last edited:
I'd be willing to join, but I'm slightly confused. So the first human went home, and then the next day some other guy showed up and that was followed by a massacre? I may just not be reading it right, so I just want to make sure.

I'd be willing to join, but I'm slightly confused. So the first human went home, and then the next day some other guy showed up and that was followed by a massacre? I may just not be reading it right, so I just want to make sure.
It's the same man, sorry if it did confuse you. And ofc you can join

Status
Not open for further replies.