Age of Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FireDrake150
I'm super sorry to say this, but I have to drop out. My life got really busy and I need to trim my RPs down, and I feel bad for not being able to update as regularly as I wish. But the best of luck to all of you!

@FireDrake150
I'm super sorry to say this, but I have to drop out. My life got really busy and I need to trim my RPs down, and I feel bad for not being able to update as regularly as I wish. But the best of luck to all of you!
Alright. Sorry to see you go. You're still welcome here if things slow down, but may you have a good time with your busyness
^^

Reactions: Takumi
Not to be impatient, but when is our fight? :3

I'll be perfectly honest, I'm just not meshing well with this RP (hence the lack of posting).
So I'm officially dropping out too.

So I have a question: will the rest of the Sheershu team be NPCs?

So I have a question: will the rest of the Sheershu team be NPCs?
my character and longwei's could join you.

i cant wait to poost!!!

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
Yep, Since the others seem to have left, That may be good. sorry for the delay too, Lifes been kicking my ass.

please forgive my delay in responsiveness. Work and class have both been picking up and Family continues to come and go, reducing some of the time I can be here.

That being said, it is once again time to kick this back into motion.

Though how shall we all do it? Shall it be through means of Interrupting the Pro-bending with an abduction or other thing (akin to Amon's jumping in in Korra, though different) or should we work on making Probending either more frequent with posts and shorter, to shift the action to the others?

Late reply but I like the idea of an interruption of some kind.

• Love
Reactions: FireDrake150
your delay is forgiven. ^^ I dunno if anyone else is still interested though. it's been a little less than a month. :/

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
Status
Not open for further replies.