Aeus Maxima: Voidbound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, age you say? Being older means my character has expirence doing stuff, not sure what its going to be yet but I can assure you my elf isn't the kind who would stay in a village for 200 years.

Well, I get that. But you just kind of jumped subjects. One minute we're talking about the Depraved, the next about your normal Elf having experience doing warrior stuff.

Hm, age you say? Being older means my character has expirence doing stuff, not sure what its going to be yet but I can assure you my elf isn't the kind who would stay in a village for 200 years.

Also, *experience.

Well, I get that. But you just kind of jumped subjects. One minute we're talking about the Depraved, the next about your normal Elf having experience doing warrior stuff.

Whoops I guess I'm just like that, many people who watch me roleplay say I often jump around a lot. So sorry if I do that, and whoops on that typo as well. Can't help being lazy on spelling, I'll try to minimize mistakes.

Hey hey reserve me a dragon. I wont want my spot taken while i'm writing me character.

Say are demons a thing and a playable character?

Yay me! The Geography is finally done!

Yes, I believe it is...

I'm adopting a laissez-faire policy here. I'll oversee GMing and whatnot, but I leave it to you people to rock the IC. I'll get the thread up, but you peeps will be posting.

tumblr_mpecjwrEnn1qd9lk5o1_500.png

GEALIC HARJU KIVELA
CORRUPTED HUMAN » MALE » ADD-KUN « TWENTY-FOUR « SORCERER
DIANIS RESIDENT

APPEARANCE
Gealic had light blue crystal eyes that glows because of the power of the void, he also have the matching color of his semi-long hair. He is 5'6 distant tall with a slim body, his skin is awfully pale but with a little mix of peach. He wears a white shirt, his brown pants tucked in because of his boots that reach below his knees. He also wears a leather coat and carries a small book that contains his spells and incantations. Gealic has a few accessories in his body, his right wrist is covered with colorful pearls and handmade bracelets that, he believes will bring good fortune to his magic and to the left side, he wears a few ones with animal bones to strengthen his defense magic.

PERSONALITY
Cunning » Short-tempered » Childish « Oblivious « Hysterical
Gealic is quite a cunning young man that likes to get what he wants, he speak sweet nonsense to them to get their loyalty. He tends to play with their minds using his sweet and kind appearance. He is a short-tempered person, and when he does all he do is throw a tantrum at everything he sees. He have a very short patience and very limited kindness, when it comes to quests, and forcing someone to spit out the information he needed. When getting in a battle he is very childish and likes to play with his opponents as a warm-up. He makes them go crazy with his hysteric laughter and illusions, he acts like a child when he doesn't get what he wants.

But despite being childish, he is also a oblivious man that doesn't care what is going on to his surroundings. He destroys everything that his magic can hit, it was wrong but exciting in his opinion, seeing the people flee for their lives, how excited it makes him. He also frenzy with his emotions, always in a wild mood, but his emotions swings every now and then making it for people hard to interact with him.

BIOGRAPHY
Born with the void'd magic, he grew up learning magic than educating himself with other things like how the void starts or what is the stories of the kingdoms. He never really gave much interest to the world, but when magic is the subject he will never leave it down. He wanted to learn all sorts of magic, wanting to learn the best and dangerous spells that can cause havoc and can make a great damage. Through out the years of his childhood he practice and practice is magic in order to be one of the great and powerful mages of Aeus. Driven mad by his obsession to become powerful, he seek immortality from the Gods of the Void.

He continue to provoke himself with his ambition, he travel places to places and kingdoms to provinces to find a spell that will help him add more of his life span and have a fair complexion. Gealic could've gone to the void, but rumours has it that people go there could not make it alive back to Aaus. Scared at the fact that Death was already their, he took advantage of time to train and strengthen his magic to defeat those creatures who dares to battle him. It was rough for Gealic to find strong mages like him to teach him some spells that will protect him from death; a strong defense magic. And still he hasn't achieve the goals from all these years.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I ask something? What is corrupted human? Are they the one who dwells with the power of the void?

Status
Not open for further replies.