Adult Digimon Adventure Tri x Sailor Moon! (18+ Only) (FxM)

S

sukaithemoonlord7777

Original poster
Hello Fellow Iwaku Roleplayers,
It's Sukai! Before I go right into the ideas I have, I just wanted to say that this plot doesn't completely revolve sex and fanservice. Although there is nothing wrong with that, for those who do enjoy those things. I say, to each their own! :)

For those of you, who understandably do not want to read my RP Resume (because it's long, for sure...) -- I'm happy to explain a bit more about my RP style. I love romance and slice of life dramas. But I also adore some action-packed explosions and characters with messed up psychological problems (i.e. haunting pasts, anger issues, blood lust) and a great example of this is Ken Ichijouji, the Evil Digimon Emperor/Kaiser. Ken's past is extremely haunted and twisted. But I can't spoil it, for anyone who hasn't seen Digimon Adventure 02. It's on Hulu, in case anyone wants to see it! I recommend it.

In terms of character development, I adore characters who seem static in the beginning and then evolve for the worst are redeemed then evolve once more for the best. Again Ken Ichijouji, is a great example. Now when it comes to my OC, Sukai... She's intensely introverted (like me, most of the time) and keeps to herself and focuses on her studies most of the time. She's a nerd like Joe Kido, in that way. She has a strong belief in herself though and she believes on her own; and with or without help she can achieve anything she wants! And I love it when especially male partners can respectfully play off the stubbornness and sly humor my character has without being insulted by the way she snaps at times. Sukai is an extremely mixed character, she's both loving and hateful. Which is something I adore in characters, whether they are male or female. Someone with a balance of good and evil, within their development as well as their core being!

Lust, betrayal, romance, sensuality, violence, heartbreak, redemption and restoration of hope and growth within Sukai's stories as well as within the other main characters' stories is a must for me! I think a bit of sexuality and violence is always good to keep things interesting. But I also love heartbreak and redemption (the classic ideals of ultimate forgiveness and forgiveness from those you love; as well as inspiration to become better and then becoming better as a character) are amazing tools for growing a story and building characters that are both love-able and human. Because who wants a Mary Sue? I don't like characters who are too perfect, especially for myself. I don't want any character I create, to be completely perfect and make no mistakes. Mistakes help create climaxes! In my opinion, of course.

The basic idea is that Sukai has recently dumped Tuxedo Mask, because of what happened with the Wicked Lady a few months ago... And she's returning to college, for a new semester and fresh start. When she ends up meeting the Digidestined! Tai Kamiya, Joe Kido, Yamato, Sora, T.K. & Izzy. Mimi is studying abroad in New York. And she quickly finds herself in a reverse harem with Joe, Tai and the Evil Digimon Emperor Ken Ichijouji! She has to save the Digiworld and protect Crystal, Tokyo as well. And although she has new friends now, she's finding it difficult to balance all these things emotionally and mentally. Which awakens the Evil Forces within her... Both sexually and mentally, she eventually starts enjoying playing with the Digidestined's hearts and releases fear towards how she's mistreating them romantically. This is all fine and dandy, until Tuxedo Mask returns to make up for his evil idiocy in the past and is willing to do anything to help Sukai! Which leads to an extremely seductive climax with plenty of explosions, Digivolving and Moon Prism Power Make-Up!

Wow, this was a lot longer than I planned... Well, thank you for reading this; for anyone who has read this far. I appreciate it! :) Also, if you're interested; please read my RP Resume. I think it explains myself better, than this relatively short (for me) thread.
Thanks for Reading This,
Sukai :)

Last edited by a moderator: