Acer's Attack

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Violet looked at him, realizing she hadn't said her name. I didn't..did I. She took his hand. "Violet, or Vi." She said in a slightly lighter tone. "Mage of Ice and secondary in water. Not the same element, trust me." She gave a small smile, but it lost itself quickly.

"Pleased to meet you Violet. Shall we?" said Calden and helped Violet to stand up. Her smile made her face look brighter, and even though it lasted a second, Calden knew that she was already feeling a lot better. They started riding again, only this time faster. The wind was pushing them forward and by the time the first rays of sunlight started to show, they could see the magnificent castle rising behind the mountains. This sight would always move Calden, even though he knew he was now an outcast. "It's been a while. Ever seen the castle yourself?" he asked and slowed down a bit.

Violet looked up at the castle, amazed by it's majestic look. "No..To be honest I haven't." she said quietly, looking over his shoulder and scanning it with her eyes, taking in each little detail. "It looks huge.." she said after a moment of looking over the castle. "You've been in there before?" She asked, her eyes still on the castle.

"I grew up here. This place used to be... my home." Calden said with a bitter tone. Memories of the past started filling his head. How proud he felt for his late father, the previous First Paladin when he returned from battles. How much his father was happy when Calden announced him that he also wanted to train as a knight. He could hardly imagine his father's disappointment, had he found out he left his place. "It doesn't matter any more. We should hurry." he added and kicked the horse's sides to go faster.

Violet nodded. "Okay. That's..nice." she said, tearing her gaze from the castle and glancing behind them. "Yes, we should." She was watching the gates far off, barely hidden in the shadows of night. She knew they had limited time. She turned back around.

Status
Not open for further replies.