Ace High Academy RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry... I did not know it started and i forgot to set notifications for the thread T-T please forgive me

hmm seems interesting

@Unyielding
You must have either psychic powers or an amazing sense of timing, because my power just came back on, and I was just thinking the same thing while I was reading XD.

I hope im not writing too little :/ Im trying to get better at writing ( .___.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
These one lines are a bunch one line conversations. I dont see how they are responding to nothing...

But its not my RP or rules, so i will go back to my corner.

Guess I'll join here or w/e

(Alius u have my skype so msg me if you need to speak to me or w/e)

Well in the signup thread it says age limit for students is 21. So it's only fun. Plus she will act like an older sister figure :p

@Unyielding

my character is alos in college so theres that.

Well in the signup thread it says age limit for students is 21. So it's only fun. Plus she will act like an older sister figure :p

@Unyielding
No complaints about your character being 21 itself. Its more or less how you entered the story. I dont know to many adults who just walk up to random children to be friends without coming off as creepy. You have to remember the age difference.

Now if you were coming to stop the fight or to help them get to the school that's one thing. I can even see you coming up to be friendly and asking if they were ok because two of the 3 kids were super shy and nervous. However what you did was just randomly appear for no reason other then to make friends with kids who are about to fight as if nothing was going on.

Now granted yes there are some really cool and fun ways to have an adult play with a bunch of kids but you have to do it right.

Overall though, the thing that bothered me the most is how you ignored the fight that was about to happen. It makes me feel like you were not reading what happened before and you just wanted to force your character in.

Take what i said however you want but just remember i will base my characters actions on what happens and right now you are that creepy stranger who has no awareness of what is happening.

Also I should of named who Alice was giving Harptchi too instead of implying it. She gave it to @Fendisteel toon. I just wanted to let you know before you run off with it. If you steal Harptchi then Alice will not be very happy.

Last edited:
No complaints about your character being 21 itself. Its more or less how you entered the story. I dont know to many adults who just walk up to random children to be friends without coming off as creepy. You have to remember the age difference.

Now if you were coming to stop the fight or to help them get to the school that's one thing. I can even see you coming up to be friendly and asking if they were ok because two of the 3 kids were super shy and nervous. However what you did was just randomly appear for no reason other then to make friends with kids who are about to fight as if nothing was going on.

Now granted yes there are some really cool and fun ways to have an adult play with a bunch of kids but you have to do it right.

Overall though, the thing that bothered me the most is how you ignored the fight that was about to happen. It makes me feel like you were not reading what happened before and you just wanted to force your character in.

Take what i said however you want but just remember i will base my characters actions on what happens and right now you are that creepy stranger who has no awareness of what is happening.

Also I should of named who Alice was giving Harptchi too instead of implying it. She gave it to @Fendisteel toon. I just wanted to let you know before you run off with it. If you steal Harptchi then Alice will not be very happy.

Ah, I was oblivious to that. Thanks for pointing that out

1. No I didn't read it mainly cause I wanted to make a quick post as I didn't have much time and I was bored.

2. I didn't know how old your char is

• Thank You
Reactions: Unyielding
1. No I didn't read it mainly cause I wanted to make a quick post as I didn't have much time and I was bored.

2. I didn't know how old your char is
i appreciate your honesty and not trying to BS me so thank you.

Though i am not looking to impress people with my writing, I do hope that people at least take the time to observe what i wrote to see what is happening if they wish to interact with me or else i feel like there is no point in posting.

Ah, I was oblivious to that. Thanks for pointing that out
Just giving you heads up so your not surprised. though it would be more fun if you were, you are on Alice's hit list for walking away with Harptchi especially if you don't properly take care of her. She worked really hard getting her to grow up and does not want her dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.