Acamshade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES BACKUP thank you Akuma thats one thing she could do lol

hey Verities can you settle this? and not to nag but you need to be on more :)

Wow, hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been online. I'm on break now, though. Anyhow, feel free to RP!

look at page one and youl know and i edited my first rp post btw

Oh, okay. Yeah, everyone has to be anthropomorphic: no angels, demons, werewolves, vampires, humans, etcetera. Also, no powers, magic, or anything of that sort. No shape-shifting, either; that counts as a power.

Right then! Akuma, you look all good, feel free to start! Chi, as I stated above, you have to be anthropomorphic.

oh oh oh thers one thing i forgot to ask do i have the legs in my pic inside the rp or are they more human please say there the ones in my pic i'll be upset if you dont (waits in antisapaion)

Sure you can have those! As long as you wear special shoes, which I'm sure won't be a problem.

by the way how could i get money in the rp just wanted to know if i wanted to go into town

You can ask your parents to put money on your credit card (I forgot to add that the school gives them out) or you can take out a student loan.

thank you. wait shoes what shoes i'm confuzed

p.s. do you play the NPCs as well, like town stor clearks and owners?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we all wear clothes, and with clothes come shoes. There would be different shoes for every species, so you're okay. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much.

well what ever you say its your world and just in case you didnt see it, do you play the NPCs as well, like town stor clearks and owners?

Nah, those are fair game. Whoever has a character whose actions involve one or more NPCs roleplays that/those NPC(s). Just don't start a fight over who controls them and you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.