Acamshade Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verities

Original poster
This is THE FORM for Acamshade Academy.
RP Link: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/acamshade-academy-an-anthropomorphic-rp.36367/
Although you don't have to put more than a line for anything, feel free to get elaborate as long as you use the form. Thanks!
AND READ THE RULES FIRST! I can't stress that enough! And YOU CAN ONLY BE ANTHROPOMORPHIC! Oh, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Form
Name:
Our Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Dorm:
Other:

Example
Name: Alexandra "Lex" Rivers
Species: Canid
Our Species: Gray Wolf
Grade: 11th
Appearance: Lex has white fur with a black blaze on her chest and bright green eyes. She is short, about 5'3, and weighs 106 pounds. Her hair is short and black, and sometimes infiltrates her vision. She has moderate hips and breasts, a slim figure, and a surprising amount of muscle. She can and will pick a fight, even if she thinks she might lose. She usually wears all black clothes.
Personality: Although she's usually nice, Lex can be - no pun intended - a bit of a bitch. As stated above, she sometimes starts fights, and has a tendency to disregard the rules. She is a thief, and will steal anything she can, including whatever is in your pockets.
Dorm: 313
Other: Lex is a lesbian.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Karn "Car" Medisly

Species: reptile

Our Specises: unknown

Grade: 11

Appearance: http://0.static.wix.com/media/bab4faeb6aef29415ed74989fcc8cb2d.wix_mp_512 every thing on there but only has two eyes and thumbs on each hand

Personality:Trys to act menacing to keep others away and usually succeeds because of his looks and the way his voice is (deep and a little raspy and sometimes prolongs the s'es in words) but when it comes to others that he cares about he treats them like family and is very tolerant especially to young ones under 13

Dorm: 322

Other: Karn was raised in a family that strongly believed in the use of martial arts to protect the weak and was trained to use his whole body to do so. Karn is a bisexual and loves the forests and hunting

Hi! Welcome to the Academy! And yes, dorms are the rooms the students stay in while on the island.

guessing co-ed right? and thank you
p.s. were do i post?

Oh, duh, sorry, I forgot to put a link...oops. I'll edit that in now.

Anthro.full.1385256.jpg
Name: Alexander " Verde " Green
Species: Canine
Our Species: Canis lupus
Grade: Senior
Personality: Alexander looks to be the type to be outrageous and fun going, which most of the time he is...with his true friends. When around new people he tends to be quiet and a bit shy even.
Dorm: 328
Other: He enjoys singing, people tell him he has a nice voice but he thinks its just moderate, he also plays some piano.
(if anything is wrong let me know)

her other form​
4131-590446977.jpg
her true form (on the middle one)​
Panty-And-Stocking-panty-and-stocking-with-garterbelt-18226292-509-720.jpg
Name:
Chi
Species:
My kind has only two one is The Demons of the light and then there are The Demons of the Dark
Grade:
11th
Personality:
Dark but Sweet and
Silent
Dorm:
Other:
loves Cookies Anime And Playing her Piano

chi i'm sorry but I cant see the pics

all i have to say it looks cool. and is it just all the pic or is it because whatever your using dose not late you see pics?

damned pc's wont let my cause of restrictions

there are no human forms chi lol and saddly i cant see the second pic even with the URL AAAAAAA DX

well then sucks to be you XD and its not her human form its just a form when she does nto want to be her demon from SUCK THAT XD

she a demon suck that demons have many forms suck it

no your not and i would say she not a demon she a angle demon

Status
Not open for further replies.