Academy of the Unnatural Arts (OOC/Sign ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alive, but i have to wait for it to be Lewis's turn to introduce himself

Can we just drop the non-active people such as Spoopily or Adira? I see them online frequently but not contributing to the roleplay, removing the idea they could be simply busy.

Can we just drop the non-active people such as Spoopily or Adira? I see them online frequently but not contributing to the roleplay, removing the idea they could be simply busy.

@spoopily

@Adira

Okay, I'll remove them from the list. If they still want to participate they can tell me.

Anyone else?

Yes you can remove me, sorry it's just too hard for me to keep up with this one. I'm very sorry!

Yes you can remove me, sorry it's just too hard for me to keep up with this one. I'm very sorry!

Absolutely fine, thank you for saying so c:

I do like reading though so I will be keeping tabs. mwahahaha *cough cough*

Hi :D Are there any spots open? :) Would love to join, if not no worries :D

It's difficult to figure out whether people are inactive or simply waiting for their turn so I'll leave it a day or two for a next inactivity check. God dammit why do put myself into a moderator role for every forum or chat room I ever join x-x probably because I have no life xD

It's difficult to figure out whether people are inactive or simply waiting for their turn so I'll leave it a day or two for a next inactivity check. God dammit why do put myself into a moderator role for every forum or chat room I ever join x-x probably because I have no life xD

It's okay~ And thanks so much for taking the time to look through though C:

I'll get Lewis to introduce himself now since he was supposed to be after Dylan

No problem, if it keeps the role play going smoothly then it's time well spent in my eyes.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jessica
I'll get Lewis to introduce himself now since he was supposed to be after Dylan
Hooray, now that ENTIRE home room won't be held back by one character. Also can the new kid be in Mr Kerne's class because he now only has two significant people there.

Hooray, now that ENTIRE home room won't be held back by one character. Also can the new kid be in Mr Kerne's class because he now only has two significant people there.

He/She shall be placed there

• Thank You
Reactions: Temm
Status
Not open for further replies.