Academy of Glendale

Status
Not open for further replies.
[I really like Xavier and how hard he is trying to be nice.]

Ayumu tensed up at the offer. It wasn't that he thought anything was wrong with it. In fact, he was happy that Xavier offered. It was just....he had a few select things that he didn't want anyone else to see. Well, people who weren't his close friends and/or roommate. He only just met Xavier and, while he may seem nice enough, his whole attitude towards him could change if he saw the things Ayumu had. The brunet didn't have top secret stuff or....personal things. He just had a couple of skirts and dresses here and there. A couple of girly-looking hairclips and his cheerleading outfit, which happened to be the girl's cheerleading outfit. Oh, and he couldn't forget his golden yellow stuffed bunny, Ro-Ro, that he took everywhere with him. "Um, maybe later....?" He said. It was suppose to be a statement, but came out a question. Brightening up, he said, "Thanks for the offer, though! It's really kind of you."

"Oh um yeah sure" Xavier said to the other boy as they walked down the stairs. Of coarse I try to be nice for once and they turn me down Xavier thought a little disappointed. Maybe he doesn't want me do see something he probably sleeps with a nightlight or something the baby Xavier thought be fore instantly yelling at himself Xavier you have fears too just because so,done is afraid of the dark doesn't mean they are a baby, heck I don't even know that was just the first thing that came to mind, why am I suck a jerk.......

[thanks, yeah he fights with himself a lot his dominant personality trait is judgemental and his recessive trait is kind but he doesn't like it that way, it's getting late where I am and I have school tomorrow I'll be on tomorrow :) ]

A i s l i n g B a r r y

She'd been back at school for two hours now, and literally nothing had happened. Nothing worthwhile at least. Sure, there were newbies stumbling around looking for their dorms and huddling together like penguins, but who cares? No one gives a crap about new kids! Where the hell was the drama? The insanity? The horrendous vacation tragedies?

A lightbulb popped into her head as she overheard some delirious newbie chattering about cheerleading tryouts. Aisling took one look at the girl and sneered. As if the squad would let that skinny and awkward thing in its ranks.

But the mention of cheerleaders, had given Aisling the idea to seek out some of her fellow cheerleaders. Specifically, Ayumu. He just had to have some juicy details for her and if not, then Aisling was bored so it'd be fun to hang out with him anyway.

Making her way to the male dorms, where the other cheerleader would most likely be, Aisling found herself wandering through the hallways, as she searched for him.

Ayumu was silent as they reached the third floor. It was their first destination for exploration. He froze as he saw someone else in the hallway. But not just anybody, no. It was Aisling.

Spreading out his arms, he charged at Aisling, shouting, "Aiiiiisssssslllliiiiinnngggg~" By the time he finished calling out her name, he had reached her and properly glomped her, wrapping his arms around his fellow cheerleader. "I've missed you so much! How was your vacation?" The brunette pulled back as he said this, looking at Aisling while beaming.

As Ayumu ran off toward the girl Xavier could help but think what the....heck, he is way to chipper.....dang. He watched as the two embraced. Well they are friendly.....

[I think Fangirl has been busy. But I'm sure she'll get around to sending everyone their classes, dorms, and roommates! :3]

Status
Not open for further replies.