Not open for further replies.
Kaylee Marie, purple
Name: Kaylee Marie Forsham
Age(5-18 For kids, 19 and over for others): 17
How long have you been here: 12 years
Appearance(Picture Preferred):
img-thing
girl-guitar-case-walking-brunnete-original-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080.jpg

Appearance notes: I would lke to change her eye color to a vivid blue. Birthmark on her right upper thigh in the shape of a kiss, she likes to believe its an angel kiss.
Personality: Shy, reserved, quiet, but very friendly if you can break through her shyness.
Dislikes: Cats, the color pink, mean girls, jerks.
Bio(Optional): Her mother died during childbirth, her father was a no good drunk and drug abuser. When Kaylee was 5 years old, her father went out at night when Kaylee was sleeping, when he came back he was drunk and higher than ever before. He started to beat Kaylee, it was by a grace of god that a friend of her fathers happened to stop by and catch him. Kaylee was whisked away from her father and never saw him again, she has searched for him and learned that he has a new wife and baby. Heartbroken she never tried to contact him.
Quirks(Optional): When stressed or lying, she speaks from the corner of her mouth. Can NOT drink anything with ice in it.
Other:
Room:
6d3920959645eacebe99b5fedae8ce2c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: IceQueen
@DarkStarLove90 I would like it if her years could be changed a bit, since 15 was kind of my set limit since that is what my character was at and she was seen as the one who has been here the longest(Apparently I forgot to put that in). Also I would like to see more detail from the sheet, as it does not explain her very well. Also the birthmark doesn't make sense, and I would really like you to either change the shape or remove that part.

Name:
Um, my names Jack
Jackson Desmond Philips.

Age(5-18 For kids, 19 and over for others):
I'm six!
6 1/2

Male

How long have you been here:
I just got here
New arrival

Appearance(Picture Preferred):
brown-eyes1.jpg

Appearance
notes:
Jackson has blonde hair, he mostly has it flipped up like he does in the photo. Has hazel bright beautiful eyes and dark red lips. He has a beige skin tone and sometimes gets pale when not in the sun. He has a good weight and height and small shoulders.
Personality:
Jackson is very positive and up beat. He loves to talk about his past life and what he likes/hates. He is shy when he first meets you, but will get out of his bubble once you are nice to you. He laughs a lot and at peoples pain if it has humor in the pain. He has a fear of big dogs because he got attacked by own when he was four. He can be very hyper at anytime.
He likes bigger people and people who make him laugh, small dogs and candy.
Dislikes:
he doesn't like Big dogs, mean people and Brussels sprouts
Bio(Optional):
Jackson was born with his family in a small neighborhood. He had a lot of brothers and sisters, exactly 8 boys and 10 girls with a baby one the way. His mother was a good woman but couldn't handle all of the kids and couldn't pay the bills. His mother cared for him a lot and called him Jackie. Police came to their house and took them all away, his mother was taken to jail because he fought with the police. He then was sent to the orphanage.

Quirks(Optional):
His dimples, his laugh and his necklace
Other:
-He misses his mom
-He hates being alone.

Room:
Unknown.

@IceQueen I will change what you asked, as for the birthmark. I have one exactly like it, which is why I put that in. Its on my thigh, and its shaped like a pair of lips, my mother always used to tell me it was an angel kiss. But if you think it necessary then I will change it...

@DarkStarLove90 Apparently I was in a bad mood that day. Gah! I just want to keep things realistic if possible, and at the moment, everything else looks good. I am going to go ahead and accept you

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
For a bunch of kids that live in a orphanage those are some pretty freaking fancy rooms :P.

Also i may be joining.

@IceQueen Its okay, I did not take anything any other way than you wanting your RP to go good. I respect that :D I would prefer to keep the birthmark, because it gives her some sort of feeling that someone loves her. Somewhere out there.

Soon I guess. If I can get to it, tomorrow. Though I would prefer to at the least have the headmaster before we start.

I could make a headmaster character if you like. Actually, that would be kinda fun. Get to boss people around. ^^

Go ahead then

Status
Not open for further replies.