2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
This is a roleplay about a group of kids who lives in an orphanage for one reason or another.
1.Val
2.Eva
3.Anthony
4.Ben
5.Luther
6.Kaylee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Headmaster:
Maid:
Chef:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skelleton
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:
Age(5-18 For kids, 19 and over for others):
Appearance(Picture Preferred):
Appearance notes:
Personality:
Bio(Optional):
Quirks(Optional):
Other:
Room:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. 3 Lines. If you have writers block, ask any of us, we will lend a hand.
2. 3rd person. It bugs me if you don't. Take it seriously.
3. Be nice. You want help, ask. Roleplay should be a kind community. Also real password is "Orphan" for those who skip my rules. Yes, that's for you.
4. No "Mature" romance. I want to be able to read without barfing please.
5. Love triangles and drama is allowed. It's encouraged.
6. No super gory stuff. Again, I would like to keep my lunch.
7. Follow all basic Iwaku rules.
8. As the girl scouts say, Having fun is the golden rule
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My character
Name: Valorie Mentra
How long have you been here: 15 years
Appearance:

7929bcf162bf03e8c96d9aebb528a856.jpg

Appearance notes: She has a scar on her lower back that she manages to over it up.
Personality: Val is a nice girl who loves all the little kids in the house. She is seen as the most experienced and
is often looked at for advice. She seems normal on the outside but she loves music, which she will tell no one. She loves playing alone
on the roof to pass time. She is very lonely despite the aura she gives off.
Dislikes: Whining, Crying, Flirts, Jerks, Know it all's, Love.
Bio(Optional): Nope
Quirks(Optional): She relives stress by doing creative things.
Other:
Room:
4bf601f060b954b927c3f321013081a8.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Eva Harvey
How long have you been here: 3 Years
Appearance(Picture Preferred):

Vickers_4447_150b.jpg

Personality: Despite her young age and the promises of a great future, she has always been a very pessimistic little girl. Losing hope and knowing that there was none available for her to reach for. Despite her negative outlook on life, she still tries to make friends and tie loose ends with the people that don't like her much. She's strong willed and respectful towards the people that attempt to help her, and tries her best to barrel on forward with her education even though she becomes quite bored with it easily.

Likes: Some of the many things that this girl likes are creativity, sunshine, fairy tales and all types of fruit.

Dislikes: She hates spiders, bad hygiene if people can help it, snobs and oversleeping

Bio(Optional): Growing up in a large home, two very strict parents that had been focused on success. Her father flew around the world searching for new opportunities. Her mother was a woman with strange family values, always placing herself before any of her children. At the age of nine years old the couple decided they hadn't wanted children after all, and chose to give them to people who actually wanted them. Eva lost all hope in ever finding someone to truly love her.

Other: She was separated from her little sister the year she was placed here, they had adopted her and left her here alone. She had taken to find other friends, but there was none quite like Emmie.

Room:
images

Orphan.​

Last edited by a moderator:
The rooms are one per person. You get to chose a picture of a room and that will be yours. Give me a minute and I will put up my sheet.

Would you prefer anime or real pictures?

Either and for what?

One of the kids, I suppose. I'll probably have a sheet up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

Alright cool

Orphan btw.​

Name: Luther Pick
How long have you been here: 9 years
Appearance:
large.jpg

Personality:
There are two types of people in this world, according to Luther: thinkers, and idiots. Naturally, he is the former. Luther values logic and rationality above all else, and enjoys an orderly, methodical life where he has control over his surroundings and himself. He possesses a formidable intellect, able to think his way through many different situations, and excelling in many kinds of academics. Despite this, he is a rather slow person. He prefers to think at his own pace, taking his time with any given task, rather than working quickly or under stress. As a result, he doesn't have much wit, and doesn't do well in conversation. He prefers written correspondence, since he can take his time to think about what he will write down. As you might expect, he is a relatively quiet person on the outside, though his brain is always buzzing with activity.

Although he won't speak about it out loud, Luther is very judgmental of people. Whenever he meets someone new, he'll examine their behavior and actions to decide what kind of person they are. In addition, he adamantly believes that anyone who cannot think for themselves or who prioritizes emotion over logic is to be looked down upon. Though, he isn't one to speak out against such people. Anyone he dislikes, he would rather simply ignore than deal with. That said, while he isn't strict with others, he is very strict with himself. In reality, he is actually an overly emotional person at heart. It is from his emotional vulnerability that his need for stability and logic arose, and he does his utmost to keep himself from getting emotional or sentimental about anything or anyone.

Rationality and logic; thinking deeply about things; reading; playing video games; sweet foods and drinks; absolute quiet; cute things.
Dislikes:
Emotional/impulsive people; loud noises; small children; chaos; bedhead; sour foods; airplanes.

Bio: Undisclosed as of yet.

Quirks:
When he is under stress or feeling cornered, Luther likes the sound of rain to soothe him. Rain is one of the only things in this world besides sleep that can get him to stop thinking so much. Conversely, when he's actually trying to think, rain is the most distracting noise and he hates it.

Also, the last thing one might expect from Luther is that he actually likes cute things. He doesn't have a rational explanation for it; he's simply drawn to things that he considers to be cute. It is for this reason that he has what he calls a 'Cute kid Paradox'. Simply put, he both hates and loves small children at the same time. Hates them for the noisy troublemakers they often are, but loves them because they are often so adorable. They, however, are not so indecisive, and prefer to stay away from Luther, much to his dismay/relief.

Room:
Simple-Minimalist-Teenage-Boys-Bedroom-500x385.jpg

Reactions: IceQueen
Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Name:
Anthony Ballard

How long have you been here:
11 years

Appearance:
medium.jpeg

Personality:
Anthony is a quiet kind of guy. It's less a shy quiet and more a thoughtful, sorrowful kind. He's almost always in his head, preferring his own thoughts to conversations. This doesn't mean he dislikes people. Quite the contrary, he enjoys company very much. He just can handle people in large doses and will often retreat after only a hour or two of interactions to the safety of his room. He doesn't quite like talking about his feeling and handles his negative feelings through arts media's to keep himself calm and grounded. He's a kind but wounded soul that's just trying to get by day to day.

Stargazing, Playing guitar, Photography, Song writing, Classic literature, Art.

Dislikes:
Meat, Jazz music, Sweets, Spring(has allergies), Politicians, Fog, Jerks.

Bio(Optional):
TBA

Quirks(Optional):
TBA

Other:
TBA

Room:
teenage-room-decorating-ideas-for-boys.jpeg

Gotta love that [rainbow]Orphan[/rainbow] life...:(

10193073-256-k769242.jpg

|Name|
"The names Ben, but some call me Benji"
Benjamin Green
|Age|
"Who counts isn't age just a number?"
|Gender|
"Look at me dude"
Male
|How long have you been here|
"Uh I lost count"
5 Months
|Appearance notes|
"I have this really cool birthmark"
A birthmark in his blue eyes it's a small brown spot.
|Personality|
"You want to get personal come on dude!"
Funny, Laid back, Nervous, Shy, Depressed.
|Likes|
"I'm all for Christina Perri"
Christina Perri, Nikita, Boys, Girls, Tumblr, and Instagram
|Dislikes|
"Being so nosy I better put you on this list"
Jerks, Homophones, Singing
|Other|
Being an Orphan sucks.
|Room|
tumblr_m2wdcygQjv1qdle26.jpg

(This is basically, a view for the bed and the room below would be like books and a computer and stuff just an idea)​

Accepted!

• Thank You
Reactions: Dramma
We could start early if I get a majority vote. If I do, then tomorrow.

can i reserve a spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.