Aachen Rizen Compile - Hymn of Origin [One Shot]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Choose Your Starting Pokemon~!

• A Grass Type

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A Fire Type

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A Water Type

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • A Rock Type?

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
@Ehb

Done, aside from relationships. I can fill those in as other characters get accepted.

@Ehb - Alrighty, made some changes in that case! Sorry for getting mixed up with the Nobility/Peasantry thing, that was kind of dumb of me, looking back.

Also, sorry about the buff thing, I'd forgotten those weren't allowed. I'm trying to make Jouta's abilities have a lot of potential for co-operative attacks/mobility, which is why they're a bit confusingly worded compared to most abilities. Just ask me if there are some things you don't understand/want me to change, and I'll get on it.

@Ehb since I'm going to use the second roll, that makes my character related to Chikka somehow. What about a brother? Would that work or should it be more distant?

Last edited:
@Jakers
Great! Those changes are acceptable. Jouta is accepted!

@Luma
I wonder if that character image was made using that generates anime characters... anyway. Kiri checks out.

@Karyra
Your character being Cirika's brother is fine. Just mind the family name if you do that.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jakers and Luma
@Karyra
Your character being Cirika's brother is fine. Just mind the family name if you do that.
Makes sense. I'll make hase a middle name or something

@Luma
I wonder if that character image was made using that generates anime characters... anyway. Kiri checks out.
Haha yes, I love that thing. Though there were a few "obviously wrong" parts I went in and tweaked so it looked a little more passable.

@Ehb , The new year starts with the old as I stay up way too late to write something for an Ehb Rp. Anyhow, the CS should be finished now unless I missed something obvs.

@Ehb
Ehb-san I've done it! Except for the relationship thing but eh, that can be done later. Do check if my character is a-okay

@Ehb my sheet is done! Sorry about how long it took, the holidays just gobbled up my time.

@Rithas
Yeap. Happy new years. Emi is good to go.

@LowDefinition
Alright. Good to go as well. Thought it was Artorious from the FC at first.

@Karyra
You are good to go as well.

So minna, I'll be prepping things up. Like the upcoming IC and the PM to get you into the discord and going over thingies like that. We'll go ahead and omit a dedicated OOC thread since sheets have been done here, and since most OOC stuff in this short run time will be done on via the Discord.

Reactions: Jakers
@Rithas @LowDefinition @Karyra @Luma @ERode @Jakers

Alright Minna, my intent is to have the first IC post out before I doze off. Since everyone but Jakers is in the discord already, a PM will be sent to just them to get them aboard as well as all the other formalities in regards to the chat. Setting up relevant thingies in the Chat to keep track of characters will also be done as well before that IC goes out.

So, please stand by a bit longer. Thanks for your guys' patience up till now!