Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I have a plot in mind, in which I am looking for someone to play the familiar of a young witch. The plot is below, pm me if interested. Questions and/or ideas welcome!

For all witches, when they reach the age of coming into their own magic they receive their first familiar. The familiar not only helps the witch grow in power, but it decides which of the five elements (Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Spirit) their magic is based off of. Spirit is a very rare gift, and has only been granted to very few witches over the course of thousands of centuries. But for one young witch her time for a familiar comes, and she ends up receiving the gift for using spirit magic, making her not only a strong witch, but one sought after by many people to create potions to use on others, and to get her to manipulate some into doing what others want. All she wants is to be left alone in her own little cottage, but ends up finding herself working for the king. Under the guidance of her familiar the witch treads through her magic dealings very carefully, and learns to keep herself from turning into something that would be even more dangerous than the average evil witch.

Status
Not open for further replies.