A Whole New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
"ok thanks. nice to meet you Sam you" Heinrich replies as he gets back in the taxi and the taxi drive down the road to the hotel where Heinrich pays the taxi driver takes his luggage from the boot an checks in and receives a package from the check in desk. once up penthouse suite which had been payed for by the feds in Sweden after he tipped them of on a huge smuggling op they payed for accommodation and he kept the one million euros money he had earn from the combined closure of the drug rings and gangs and now Stockholm was now safe but he wasn't the gang was out of jail and looking for him that's why he came here and his family was moved from Stockholm to Copenhagen under the witness protection act. Heinrich opens the package it was a small revolver with a box of rounds but it had no senders address so one could only guess it wasn't from the police but an old friend who nearly got him and Heinrich jailed for criminal actions but Heinrich managed to convince his friend at the last minuet not to rob the bank in Stalvaden street and to go back home and stay out to the criminal world

sam got to the door of her apartment building and was scrumaging through her pockets looking for the keys but couldnt find them "crap" she whispered to herself and started jogging back to the park but with her poor stamina having to walk the rest of the way. she searched the bench and around it.. nothing she was starting to get worried now.She got down on her knees and started scooping through leaves with her hands.

Heinrich places the parcel in the room safe and locks it turns of the light and shuts the door behind him as he steps out in to the corridor of the top floor of the hotel. the lock makes a short buzzing sound and the light flicks to red on the lock. Heinrich pockets the room key card and heads down to the ground floor in the lift .

sam goes red in the face and throws down the leaves forcefully but the wind just lifted them into the air and the leaves danced away.
she started walking out of the park looking down at the ground searching for the key

after taking a stroll back down to the park Heinrich almost collides with Sam and says "hi sam sorry about amost crashing in to you.. have you lost somthing?"

Name: Kefira
Heritage: Israeli on her mother's side.
~~~~~~~~

She looked up at the sun as it hid itself behind passing cloud, smiling softly to herself. On some days it was nearly impossible to get her to stop gazing at the sky and today was one of them. Her legs would let her wander and only after she had had enough of the sky for the time being would she deal with the ever present problem of no longer knowing the area that she was in.

Name: Jake Augley
Origin: Oxford, England
~~~~~~~~

Jake was happily enjoying his lunch on a stone bench in the park as he watched an interesting variety of foreigners and locals intermingling in the most interesting of manners. One girl whom he had to guess was Canadian came back a second time, digging through the autumn leaves feverently, only to leave again, looking flustered. He stood from his bench and went to inspect the spot where the leaves had just blown away from. At first he saw nothing until... There. When the sun came out it made part of the dirt shine from where something had been pressed into the ground by mistake. He pulled it out carefully. Keys. He smiled and shook his head in minor disbelief. "Miss!" he called after the young woman, his British accent evident as he hurried after her.

she turned around stunned at first with a nervous face.
she saw the young man that had shouted miss she looked confused at first, she didnt know this man was he calling to someone else?
no, it was her an the closer she got to him she could see something in his hand shining in the sun.
"oh, yes?" she said trying to put a smile on but she was to worried about the keys "Oh... The key!!! Oh my god, thank you so so so so much!!" she said ecstatic "ive been looking for that for a while" she whispered confused.

Jake smiled brightly, glad that had been correct in his assumption that these keys were what the young woman had been looking for. "You're very welcome. I saw you looking for something quite urgently, so thought I would take a look for myself. " He handed the keys over with another smile. "My name's Jake, by the way."

this young man seemed very nice and polite, unlike many others she had met before and his accent made her feel really happy for some reason.
"Oh god i can't thank you enough" she said exasperated
"very ice to meet you Jake, im Sam" brightening up.
"could i get you anything, like a coffee? im so grateful, like all my money is in that apartment and just, thanks again!"she said sincerely

Jake laughed softly, a light hearted sound. "A pleasure, Sam," he replied, dipping his head momentarily in acknowledgment. "Some tea would be lovely, if you're not already too preoccupied." He glanced over her shoulder at the man whom she had been talking to previously, offering up a quick smile in his direction.

Reactions: Sayuri
Heinrich smiles back at the man and says "hi"

sams head moves to see what jake was smiling at.
"Oh! Heinrich!!! would you like to join us for some coffee or tea or something?" she asked merrily looking over at heinrich
"theres a lovely little shop in the centre of the park!" she explains smiling.

Hienrich smile and replies "sure why not. who is the the new guy by the way ?"

"his name is jake and he found my keys, thank god, and so i asked if he wanted some tea or anything and now were all going to the coffee shop" she said delightfully.
"will we get a move on then? the autumn air is a bit cold" she said while kicking some leaves

"sure lets go" replied Heinrich. Heinrich didn't find it too cold yet but was glad to hear the idear of getting inside before it got too cold.

"Wonderful idea," Jake agreed, delighted at the prospect of another companion to join them. He wasn't too certain as to which cafe Sam was referring to though. Then again he had only started visiting the park a few days ago. The Summer weather had seemed scorching in comparison to the English weather he was used to. Recently the temperature had cooled considerably without too much sun. Now he had to agree though, it was quite chilly. "Would you care to lead the way, Sam? I fear I'm not too sure as to which cafe you're referring to."

feeling curious as to where jake was from and what brought him here to this city Heinrich asks " Jake where are you originally from?"

"I'm from Oxford, England. Although my parents are both French," he added thoughtfully. "I decided I had had enough of the UK and chose to go abroad for a while in order to get a taste of different cultures while I study." Unsure of whether or not the information was sufficient, he continued with a quick, "I transferred my credentials to the local college. Uhm... Where might you be from, Hienrich?"

"im from Sweden but i have german family as well" Heinrich replies

Status
Not open for further replies.