A Tale Of Winter Memories

Jiro then realized how hungry he had been. Usually his smoke break would have staved off his appitite but since he didn't get one today he was ujp for it. The teen nodded and stood up, going over and placing the instrament back where he got it. Then he looked back at her.

"Food sounds Great...And I'm holding you to that. I liked what I heard earlier."

Jiro smirked a bit and went over to her.

"You lead the way~"

Cord nodded and smiled, turning to leave the music room. Once in the hall she looked behind her to make sure Jiro was there and she headed towards her room, guitar case in hand. "I've just got to drop this off first, if you don't mind." She said softly.

She unlocked the door to her room and peeked inside, shy about how messy it was. She placed her guitar inside and shut the door quickly. "Let's go!"

Jenny hurried through the halls to the library, glad she did not run into anyone else. She got to the library and thankfully found it empty as far as she could see. She walked over to the nearest table, and pulled out her laptop, plugging it in. As her laptop was booting up, she pulled her camera out of her bag and removed the memory card, and plugged it into the side of her laptop. She carefully placed the camera on the table next to her. The laptop finished booting up, and she started Photoshop CS5 and sighed in relief she could finally process some photos.

"Now, time for some fun!" she said to herself as she interlaced her fingers and flexed them outward to crack her knuckles. She bent over her laptop as she started working on her photos. After some time, she didn't realize how tired she was and how much energy the day's unexpected events had taken out of her, her eyes began to grow heavy. Before long, she was resting her head on her arm, dozing.

Jiro nodded and followed Cord, something good smelling coming from the lunchroom. He couldn't wait to eat and then after if it was okay with her he would need a smoke break. Jiro knew that some people disliked being around smokers and it was important to him to keep his new friend. So if he would have to deal with it till bed, then he would.

Cord smiled and walked into the lunch room, sniffing the air a bit. "Smells great." She squeaked, looking at Jiro. "I'm super hungry." She pat her stomach and continued to where the food was served. Grabbing a tray she smiled and handed one to Jiro.

Jiro took it from her gladly and examined the food, taking some of whatever looked good. He wasn't a picky eater. Since him and his mom struggled to get by, they couldn't afford to be picky. Once he was done serving himself he waited for Cord patiently.

Cord looked over everything carefully and picked some things that looked good to her. With a smile she grabbed a fork and a knife and turned to Jiro. "Let's fid a seat and dig in, yes?" She turned to all the tables and walked towards one that was near by and empty, as well as clean. Taking her seat she placed her tray down and examined the food she had chosen. "Yum." She smiled and started to eat.

Cord always took very small bites so she wouldn't make a mess of her clothes or face and she always chewed her food very thoroughly. Every once in a while she would wipe her mouth lightly with her napkin even though there was never any reason too.

He frowned. Why did he have to keep insisting on things? "I am fine. Thank you for your concerns, but they are unneccesary." He growled, pushing some of his dirty hair behind one pale ear. "Just.... show me where I can find out where my things are okay?" He looked over at Travis coldly.

Blinking once, Travis was a little shocked at the coldness Ruin was exhibiting.

"Ah, I apoligize if I have offended... Let's find a teacher. Surely there are several around and will know how to find the information," Travis said. "The staff room is... near the main entrance. You can find it, yes?"

At this point, Travis was afraid of offending him any further, and he really wanted to put the bass down.

Ruin nodded, although inside he was shaking his head. Well, if he got another map there, he wouldn't be lying. He nodded his thanks at Travis before leaving, shivering again and folding his arms against his chest. Don't get close, no one is trustworthy enough.... and he didn't want anyone hurt. "That's right.... Marsha's birthday would be in a week wouldn't it?" He said to himself softly and felt his heart ache. He couldn't visit her grave, but he could send he a wish to have a happy tenth birthday.

Jiro Chuckled to himself as he watched her mannerism as she ate. He ate slowly and ate everything on his plate. Careful not to eat too much and careful to not make a mess of himself as he ate. His mother ha always taught him as a child, manners at the dinner table. He guessed it just stuck above anything else she had taught him. As he continued to eat, he could feel his muscles randomly twitch as it craved the nicotine that he had starved it of earlier. Jiro tried his best to hide it as he looked up from his nearly empty food trey and smiled at her.

"So polite now are we...? I think that's cool...can't stand people who look like they don't have any respect for people whatsoever..I may have had a rough past but table manners are something my mom never let me get away with..."

Cord finished eating all she could only leaving a very little amount of food on her plate. "Table manners are important." She nodded with a huge smile. "I don't understand how people can make such messes when they eat, do they not know how to use their utensils?" She laughed quietly and shrugged. "I've just always liked keeping my clothes clean, so I learned not to spill all over myself."