A Strange Encounter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zack was surprised to see her. He became embarrassed and failed to cover himself. She handed him a towel and he accepted it gladly. "Thank you." She was talking about getting clothes his size and then began stammering about killing. Zack stayed in the room as he was told. She is certainly a strange one. He tensed when she said killing, but he realized it was a joke. He wondered what he should do now after he gets dressed. He didn't want to intrude on Rave's hospitality.

Rave ran down stairs. she couldnt call it off with her friends because she dose not have phone or anything. it kills the brain she always thought. she looked aroun her ex boyfriends clothing. jackasre left it at her old house she didnt know why the hack she tock it with her but whatever. she pulled out riped jain shirt mostly what ever she saw first she tock and ran back up stairs.

She knocked on the door to tell him she was coming in. "so i got everything a shirt and jains. so like here." she hands them to him. "also if i yell, and this is no joke, Bloody Marry two times it means a chansaw killer or just a killer is at my door" she said to him. before he could say anything there was knock on her frount door. "ok rules you stay up here if i yell bloody marry two time you save my butt or you can run away now be a good boy" she said closing the door behind her and ran down stair to oen her door

Status
Not open for further replies.