A small Haitus

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ~Dark Disney~, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all my Role play buddies,

I am going to be off for a while. I am moving to Colorado on Friday Morning. Due to bf and I breaking up.

Also my phone was not paid for due to switching plans so may not have a phone for a bit.

I will be back as soon as possible. Love all

Shall try to reply to all before I have no more phone for a bit.

Some may be group some may be 1x1

@Charitil Ballister , @IceQueen , @Mocking_Jayy, @Midnight Justin , @Autumn_Burns_Red , @Onthedot , @Zella Celeste @OlympusBlood , @Y'Jolandi , @Opus27No2, @MischieviousCheshireX3, @Angelic Fusion, @Adira

• Thank Thank x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I'm very sorry to hear your bf and you broke up but I hope it turns out well for you and thank you for the notice!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm sorry about you're boyfriend, I wish there was something I could do to cheer you up. But I digress, I hope to see you again on this site!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Don't worry just a small leave till I get a phone back. Hopefully before this phone runs out

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome back dear, things have been much too quiet

• Like Like x 1
  6. we may have never talked, but its always sad to hear a fellow rp-er leave. although i do understand strenuous situations. hope to see you again soon! and dont worry, we will hold a spot for you :) i hope everything gets better, i just went through some shit myself as well so i understand. HOPE LIFE GETS BETTER >_<

7. that works out nicely i guess lol. i hope everything worked out for the better

• Like Like x 1
  8. good :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.