2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Hello all my Role play buddies,

I am going to be off for a while. I am moving to Colorado on Friday Morning. Due to bf and I breaking up.

Also my phone was not paid for due to switching plans so may not have a phone for a bit.

I will be back as soon as possible. Love all

Shall try to reply to all before I have no more phone for a bit.

Some may be group some may be 1x1

@Charitil Ballister , @IceQueen , @Mocking_Jayy, @Midnight Justin , @Autumn_Burns_Red , @Onthedot , @Zella Celeste @OlympusBlood , @Y'Jolandi , @Opus27No2, @MischieviousCheshireX3, @Angelic Fusion, @Adira

I'm very sorry to hear your bf and you broke up but I hope it turns out well for you and thank you for the notice!

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
I'm sorry about you're boyfriend, I wish there was something I could do to cheer you up. But I digress, I hope to see you again on this site!

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Don't worry just a small leave till I get a phone back. Hopefully before this phone runs out

I'm sorry about you're boyfriend, I wish there was something I could do to cheer you up. But I digress, I hope to see you again on this site!

we may have never talked, but its always sad to hear a fellow rp-er leave. although i do understand strenuous situations. hope to see you again soon! and dont worry, we will hold a spot for you :) i hope everything gets better, i just went through some shit myself as well so i understand. HOPE LIFE GETS BETTER >_<

Yeah it did

Status
Not open for further replies.