A Shift Between Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the cadets smile and head around the fountain in the center of the courtyard. Once inside the building, you are graced with quite the spectacle of workmanship, as evidenced by, THIS HERE PICTURE!!!

20150514034303_by_firedrake150-d8tfc6q.jpg

The Rug-like thing that goes to the left is where you enter the building.)

Heading to the left hand door, They enter a hallway, and then, after heading through the doorway at the end of the short hallway, they would infact enter Classroom Zero.

Final_Fantasy_Type-0_Classroom.png

(Ignore the text)

FFT-0_Classroom_Zero.png

Once inside, the Cadets nod to Kurasame, who was on his way back to Command HQ, but he pauses for a minute to talk to the Two new guys.

FFType0-KurasameRender.png

Hello. Welcome to Akademia. I take it that Class Zero is aquainted with you?" He seems to be referring to the entirity of the 14 cadets the two were with at the moment.

@york @The Silver Paladin

(Sorry, needed PC to add in the images.)
Thorn Harvestar
@FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin

Thorn sort of nodded, she seemed a little surprised as she took in the full extent of this building; it was quite unlike any castle, or building she'd ever seen in her life.... It looked like various strange contraptions were operating the building, and perhaps doing much more, but, she couldn't be very certain. Though, soon enough, her attention focused back on the person who was speaking to her, getting distracted here probably wasn't the best idea... Even if she had no idea what half the things running here did.​

All of the cadets smile and head around the fountain in the center of the courtyard. Once inside the building, you are graced with quite the spectacle of workmanship, as evidenced by, THIS HERE PICTURE!!!

20150514034303_by_firedrake150-d8tfc6q.jpg

The Rug-like thing that goes to the left is where you enter the building.)

Heading to the left hand door, They enter a hallway, and then, after heading through the doorway at the end of the short hallway, they would infact enter Classroom Zero.

Final_Fantasy_Type-0_Classroom.png

(Ignore the text)

FFT-0_Classroom_Zero.png

Once inside, the Cadets nod to Kurasame, who was on his way back to Command HQ, but he pauses for a minute to talk to the Two new guys.

FFType0-KurasameRender.png

Hello. Welcome to Akademia. I take it that Class Zero is aquainted with you?" He seems to be referring to the entirity of the 14 cadets the two were with at the moment.

(Sorry, needed PC to add in the images.)

Robin looks around for a minute. "We don't have anything like this in Ylisse. I mean, our stuff is impressive, but this... This is amazing!" He was too distracted with looking around, that he didn't see the man approaching. "Well, sir, Ace is the most familiar with us. The rest, we just kind of met." Robin was a bit out of sorts due to the amazing was and enormity of the place. "Anyway, my name is Robin Aquilus. I hail from a land called Ylisse."

@york

Kurasame: "Ah, It's a Pleasure to meet you, Robin Aquilus. I am Kurasame, Class Zero's Commanding Officer. I'm not sure where Ylisse is, is that Millites, Concordian, or Lorican territory?" The man seems to be interested, while at the same time commanding an air of power and respect. He looks to Thorn, waiting for her introduction.

Kurasame: "Ah, It's a Pleasure to meet you, Robin Aquilus. I am Kurasame, Class Zero's Commanding Officer. I'm not sure where Ylisse is, is that Millites, Concordian, or Lorican territory?" The man seems to be interested, while at the same time commanding an air of power and respect. He looks to Thorn, waiting for her introduction.

Robin looked at the man. "It's far away... So far away, you could never reach it..." He looked out for a minute. "Anyway, I use magic through tomes, and I don't have any at the moment."

Kurasame Thinks for a moment. "I see. If you get Archsorceress Dr. Arecia's permission, We may be able to connect you to the Vermilion Bird Crystal somehow, and then you wouldn't need, what were they? BOOKS, to cast your magic anymore." He smiles a little, though his mask hides all evidence of it.

@The Silver Paladin

Robin looked at the man. "It's far away... So far away, you could never reach it..." He looked out for a minute. "Anyway, I use magic through tomes, and I don't have any at the moment."
Kurasame Thinks for a moment. "I see. If you get Archsorceress Dr. Arecia's permission, We may be able to connect you to the Vermilion Bird Crystal somehow, and then you wouldn't need, what were they? BOOKS, to cast your magic anymore." He smiles a little, though his mask hides all evidence of it.

@The Silver Paladin
Thorn Harvestar

Thorn in the meantime had pressed two fingers to her forehead, mumbling something under her breath... She had been trying for a while now to get in tune with the dream-world, she could almost feel it's presense here, but, just barely missed her mark each and every time... It was quite frustrating really, but, so far, she refused to give up.​

Thorn Harvestar

Thorn in the meantime had pressed two fingers to her forehead, mumbling something under her breath... She had been trying for a while now to get in tune with the dream-world, she could almost feel it's presense here, but, just barely missed her mark each and every time... It was quite frustrating really, but, so far, she refused to give up.​

Robin looked at Thorn. "What are you trying to do? Not to bug you, but I'm curious. You're concentrating really hard." Robin ran a hand through his hair and laughed. "Sorry. I've been bored since we left hell on earth. If you couldn't tell."

@FireDrake150

Robin looked at Thorn. "What are you trying to do? Not to bug you, but I'm curious. You're concentrating really hard." Robin ran a hand through his hair and laughed. "Sorry. I've been bored since we left hell on earth. If you couldn't tell."

@FireDrake150
Nine looks at robin dumbfoundedly, though 'Dumb' Wouldn't be far from hitting the nail on the head, so to speak. "Hey, What's this, Earth, yo?" Queen looks to Kurasame, before back to The two, and Machina Pipes in. "Hey stranger, You alright? Got a headache?" They all seem genuinely caring, for a group of teens raised as weapons, Machina being the difference in that he seems almost solely motivated by Rem's safety and protection, not unlike a certain Anakin Skywalker from the Star Wars Series.

@FireDrake150
Nine looks at robin dumbfoundedly, though 'Dumb' Wouldn't be far from hitting the nail on the head, so to speak. "Hey, What's this, Earth, yo?" Queen looks to Kurasame, before back to The two, and Machina Pipes in. "Hey stranger, You alright? Got a headache?" They all seem genuinely caring, for a group of teens raised as weapons, Machina being the difference in that he seems almost solely motivated by Rem's safety and protection, not unlike a certain Anakin Skywalker from the Star Wars Series.

Thorn Harvestar
@The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150

Thorn blinked, opening her eyes for a moment and removing her fingers from being pressed against her forehead "I'm fine..." she said, brushing a stray strand of hair away from her face... And, it did indeed seem like that. She wasn't sure if she couldn't connect to the dream world, or, what most would know it as; the Spirit world because she wasn't back in the Valley, or, perhaps because she wasn't using the right method to do so. At any rate, it won't due to keep distracting herself with such things, even if she would prefer to have some sort of link to the spirit world, it was alot easier to navigate around with that sort of thing.​

Robin looks at Nine. "Earth is the ground. Hell on Earth is a figure of speech that means basically, a really hard trial." Robin closed his cloak, and straightened it.

Thorn Harvestar
@The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150

Thorn blinked, opening her eyes for a moment and removing her fingers from being pressed against her forehead "I'm fine..." she said, brushing a stray strand of hair away from her face... And, it did indeed seem like that. She wasn't sure if she couldn't connect to the dream world, or, what most would know it as; the Spirit world because she wasn't back in the Valley, or, perhaps because she wasn't using the right method to do so. At any rate, it won't due to keep distracting herself with such things, even if she would prefer to have some sort of link to the spirit world, it was alot easier to navigate around with that sort of thing.​

"Alright. Can't have you getting injured in a different land." Robin said fiddling with his robe.

Status
Not open for further replies.