Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
source.gif

THE GODDESS OF KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM

"Life Needs Things to Live" -
Percival Fredickstein Von Musel
Klossowski de Rolo the Third

ABOUT ME:
Hello, as you can see I am Ioun. I've been in the roleplay game for about seven years now and would label myself as an adept to advanced writer. I'm currently on summer break after finishing my first year of college as an English major and theater minor and would love to have some fun with writing during my break. I'd love to have someone who is open to chatting or just spamming each other with gifs in between in-character posts. I'm a pretty laid back person I feel like, although I live under a rock and honestly don't get most references or jokes. I'm also prone to send you links to Pinterest boards or music links that I think match our characters, so be prepared for that if you're into it. I love Critical Role, Pokemon, RuPaul's Drag Race, and American Dad, so if you like those things then we cool.

WRITING:

My posting lengths range from 3-12 paragraphs, depending on my partner's own posting length. I like for posts to have a normal flow of about five paragraphs, but obviously I can handle more or less depending on what you are comfortable with. My beginning posts are usually very lengthy, as I like to include a bit of meat to get to know my character and their surroundings. So, if I shove off a twelve paragraph introduction and your character only has about eight sentences, do realize I will probably be turned away. Decent grammar and punctuation is obviously a must, but mistakes are always going to happen. I myself have dyslexia, so at times it can be hard to tell what is spelled right and what isn't. But that's why Google and spellcheck are a writer's best friend, so just try to check what you aren't sure of.

LIKES/DISLIKES:

Obviously the normal rules of no overpowered characters, controlling my characters without permission, and no unrealistic characters (such as a character who just knows every element of our plot for no reason other than you yourself know). A character needs to have depth, to have a story that goes with why they act the way they do, because a flat character is just honestly no fun. As for pairings I enjoy mxf, mxm, and fxf, so whatever you prefer I can handle. I'm used to playing males in male and female pairings the most, but it would be fun to stretch my female character muscles a bit. I also like to control NPCs in my writing, but I don't normally like to double up on characters. In theory doubling is great, but in practice I've found that I either get bored with one story line or I dread spending my time breaking up what I need to write to get a post out in a timely manner. As for posting speed, I usually do a few times a week to about once a day, depending on my interest or life situation at the moment.

PAIRINGS:

Here are just a few different pairings that I enjoy. Italics is what I am currently craving, underlined is roles I prefer:
⁕ angel x demon
⁕ angel x human
demon x human (PM for Plots)

⁕ supernatural x supernatural
⁕ mutant x mutant
⁕ prince x prince
⁕ princess x princess
⁕ sibling x sibling's best friend (PM for Plot)
⁕ roommate x roommate
⁕ survivor x survivor
⁕ run away x run away
god/dess x human (PM for Plot)

BOOKS I AM INTERESTED IN PLOTTING FOR:

* Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
⁕ Gone Series by Michael Grant
⁕ Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
⁕ Simplified Maximum Ride by James Patterson
⁕ Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer

RANDOM PLOTS:

Pairings in parathesis are what I would like, I can be persuaded to do the others available

Running out of Time
|| fxf, mxm, or mxf || will double || available ||
We've all felt that feeling, the feeling of happiness and excitement as high school graduation comes closer and closer in the late months of spring. Final tests, final moments with friends, and final trips together get hastily planned in hopes of remaining young forever. A group of friends decides to do just that, to take a week long hiatus from school a week before their graduation to travel the country. Eight of them, not sure whether they're taking two cars or renting one big van, but they're going. They have landmarks they want to see, sure, but for the most part they're just going to get out of their little town and try to see the world together one last time before they all take off in different directions to either join the work force or go to college. They'll be able to drive with their music too loud, smoke billowing from their windows with nothing to catch them in the act but the wind around them. They'll camp out under the stars, drive through the long nights in areas unfamiliar to them, and no doubt in into a little trouble along the way. And perhaps this will be the time for people to hook up with people they normally wouldn't or for some people to confess the love they have for someone else as they draw closer to each other in the dead of night. Who knows what will happen, but they only have a week left to figure it all out.

Dream of Me, Darling
|| (fxf or mxf) mxm|| will not double || available || I would play Character B ||
Dreams have always been something that are a wonder to the mind, why they happen and why they leave us so quickly after waking. For Character A, dreams have always been an aspect that treats them a little differently. Character A can remember every aspect of their dreams, almost as if they have lived them once before. They can remember twirling along a ballroom floor with women in large dresses and men in Victorian-era suits spun past them and their partner. They can remember every time they ran laughing through the woods, someone chasing them playfully. They remember sitting in a field of flowers as someone played with their hair, weaving daises and peonies into their locks. What they remember the most, however, is a pair of strikingly gold eyes that have always been present. Sometimes they belong to a gorgeous man, or a lovely lady but the golden eyes have always been there, and they have always been a sense of warmth and safety. Even though the person Character A danced with at the ball had the golden eyes, they never spoke to her when they danced. Character A has no idea what the person with the golden eyes sounds like, despite spending so many dreams with them by their side. Character A has always loved dreaming, seeing those eyes and wondering what adventure they will lead them on next. One night, however, a dreamless sleep comes to them, one where they do not remember what happens or if anything happened at all. This continues for weeks, and Character A begins to lose hope that they will ever see those caring eyes again. As the dreamless nights prevail, Character A swears that they see a glimpse of gold as someone looks towards them, only to be lost in a see of people. That night, however, Character A dreams again, and the being with the yellow eyes finally has something to say...

A Mistaken Exchange
|| (mxm) fxf or mxf | will not double || available || I would play Character B ||
Character A has always dreamed of travel, of seeming the world and everything it has to offer. Cultures and ideals fascinated them for years, and they've finally gotten the opportunity of their dreams. They've packed their bags, said goodbye to their friends and family, and are excitedly waiting for their travel time. They board the plane, a little surprised at the lack of people on board, but shrug away the thought. Who wants a crowded plane anyway? This is one of the most exciting moments of their life, and they can't wait to get to this other country and explore. A few hours pass. A few more pass. Curious, shouldn't they have arrived by now? None of the other passengers are worried, so maybe they just got the times wrong. More hours pass. Even more hours pass. No way the flight should be taking this long. Just as they're about to ask someone, the pilot announces they're closing in on their destination. Finally, this flight had taken much longer than they had thought it would. But as they exit the plane they're met with a world that they were completely unprepared for. Monsters and beasts are roaming the airport, as if this was an everyday occurrence. The seemingly only normal person in the whole airport had a card in their hands... with their name on it. Sure that they had just had too much to eat on the plane and were now in some weird fever dream, they decide to go with the man. A while later the man pulls up to a large home, a mansion really, with a crowd of beings waiting excitedly. When they step out of the car, however, the group is shocked. This was not who they were expecting, they had been expecting one of their own. A human was not allowed in Ridaka, the Realm of Monsters, and what had happened to they one they were expecting? As this is Character B's home, and their brother that everyone was waiting on to return, they have no choice but to let the human stay at their home until everything clears up.

Please PM me if you have an interest, thank you if you made it this far, have a good day everyone C:

Last edited:
UPDATE 5/16/18:
Added one more pairing, books I am interested in plotting for, and some random plots. Do PM if interested in any of the above