A Purge RP! Crime Based Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MistahJ

Original poster
"On March 21st, all crime becomes legalized for 12 hours. When crime is legalized, health/fire/police services are off duty until that 12 hour mark hits.

The rich can afford protection and some even choose to host their own private Purge parties, whilst the poor are forced to defend themselves in any way possible. On Purge night, we are all forced to do whatever it takes to survive and absolutely anything goes."

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone would be open to a Purge Roleplay? I was thinking we could set it after the second movie, though none of the events of our RP have to fit with what happened in the films.

I was hoping for a 4-player RP, including myself, though I'm flexible with the numbers. I'd quite like to double up with my characters, but it isn't a necessity that you do the same.

You don't have to have seen the movie, either, so if you're interested please let me know and I can catch you up on anything you might need to know.

~The RP will probably contain gore as murder is fully encouraged on Purge night - so please be mindful and make sure you're comfortable before joining the RP.
~Also please check my RP resume to make sure we'd be compatible RP partners before registering interest.

I love the Purge movies, so I am into this^^

Status
Not open for further replies.