Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Pokemon

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Fairy Tail

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harvest Moon

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
I might try for this. I'm interested in the crown, marvel, and price ones for sure. Any one of those that takes off I'll join in.

Alright, for the Marvel group I've got 9 so far:

Myself (obviously)
Crow (Maybe)
Winnie
Jays
Camleen
JInx
Gands
Mst3k 4ver
Mglo

I don't want the group to be more than 13, so that leaves room for at least 4 more people.

For the second group, I'll be choosing For the Crown. It has fewer votes, but I do love me some medieval shit. For those of you interested in For the Right Price, I suggest that you create mercenary and assassin characters and maybe have them be rivals or even members of a guild together. Your choice. Either way, it's going to take me some time to actually whip something up; being that it's open world, I much prefer to actually set up the world instead of letting every individual member make up everything as they go along. Once I get the bones of it up I'd be more than happy to take suggestions.

While I still don't have reliable internet (which will hopefully change by next Friday) I have been working on the plot page and will hopefully get it posted soon. Right now I'm working with my mobile hotspot, and that's not very fast lol.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
A guild for mercenaries and assassins would be cool. :o I think that would be a great starting point to helping build up some lore and what not for the medieval rp. I'm here to offer help, should you need it Fox. Open world is a struggle for just one person and I'm sure there's plenty of peeps who'd be more than happy to offer up their expertise. ^.^

sliding in
I'm up for "For the Crown." ... I got a fancy gentleman thief that needs a home.

Testing the waters here... How do you guys feel about roleplaying on tumblr, discord, or a forum (wherein the forum is privately dedicated to a singular roleplay)?

I've only just noticed that Iwaku has removed their Groups area, which saddens me because it was so much easier to keep everything together that way. Maybe I'm just too finicky.

Nevertheless, I've written up the plot (if you want to call it that) for the Marvel roleplay as well as the Medieval.

The group area is still here. The OOC/Sign-Up area is still here as well.

That's not it. Back in the day they had an option to create an entire group. IC, Rules, Characters, and OOC were contained within than group rather than scattered across different forums and needed links to each one.

I actually have no idea that was a thing on Iwaku. I'm just used to things being how they are now and just make links to connect everything.
EDIT:: And, for my opinion, I'd prefer to stick with Iwaku for IC stuff. OOC stuff and what not can just be Discord and what not.

1) Expressing interest in the Marvel AU.

2) Any thoughts on using the Clan system? Should be able to slot your threads there in one neat group.

2) Any thoughts on using the Clan system? Should be able to slot your threads there in one neat group.
I'm poking around at the Clan system right now. Is there any way to make a discussion sticky?

I was gonna do 13 characters for the Marvel, but I got way more interest that I thought I would, so I'll settle for 10. I don't really wanna do a super huge group tbh.

Alright, drop your characters here and lemme see whatcha got.

OPEN SIGNUPS - Marvelous Madcaps

BEHOLD

Join us....
images

Hmm, I've noticed that clans don't allow you to edit. :( So, if you had a bunch of things to say ooc wise, you'd have to spam them or wait for someone else to come along and say something. Not sure clans would be the best fit to use honestly, especially given you have to be active for a given time or you run the risk of it being deleted. I've always struggled to grow accustomed to it, but that's just me.

Hmm, I've noticed that clans don't allow you to edit. :( So, if you had a bunch of things to say ooc wise, you'd have to spam them or wait for someone else to come along and say something. Not sure clans would be the best fit to use honestly, especially given you have to be active for a given time or you run the risk of it being deleted. I've always struggled to grow accustomed to it, but that's just me.
I'd love to use jcink (i've recently discovered it) but I'm more apt at coding via tumblr templates and using ucoz forums. For the medieval one, I will definitely not host it here on Iwaku. As much as I adore Iwaku, the roleplay I want calls for more than what IRP offers. I feel the urge to go ahead and set up a ucoz site and start working on the forums, tbqh.

Is it maybe just the regular members that aren't allowed to edit on clans? I've been editing and re-editing for the past few hours (mostly just messing around.

I'd love to use jcink (i've recently discovered it) but I'm more apt at coding via tumblr templates and using ucoz forums. For the medieval one, I will definitely not host it here on Iwaku. As much as I adore Iwaku, the roleplay I want calls for more than what IRP offers. I feel the urge to go ahead and set up a ucoz site and start working on the forums, tbqh.

Is it maybe just the regular members that aren't allowed to edit on clans? I've been editing and re-editing for the past few hours (mostly just messing around.

Yeah, the regular members aren't allowed. It sucks lol. Jcink is possible for sure. We keep everything pg-13 there and it should all be good. :)

Yeah, the regular members aren't allowed. It sucks lol. Jcink is possible for sure. We keep everything pg-13 there and it should all be good. :)
That's lame.

Well, I've already got the code skeleton down for a tumblr medieval rp, plus I've also got a name reserved for ucoz forums, so I might be posting a link soon.

That's lame.

Well, I've already got the code skeleton down for a tumblr medieval rp, plus I've also got a name reserved for ucoz forums, so I might be posting a link soon.

What is ucoz forums? Is it just like a free forum domain where you can write whatever you'd like in a forum format?

What is ucoz forums? Is it just like a free forum domain where you can write whatever you'd like in a forum format?
Yup. :D I still might do tumblr just because I enjoy tumblr roleplay more (reblogging aesthetics is my life), but forums are a lot more organized -- tumblr just looks prettier.

Yup. :D I still might do tumblr just because I enjoy tumblr roleplay more (reblogging aesthetics is my life), but forums are a lot more organized -- tumblr just looks prettier.

Ah, in that case, I will have to back down. Not a huge fan of tumblr honestly, and I'm kind of iffy about how smoothly things will go on a new platform with this many people. A preference on my part, but I wish you the best of luck in the rp. ^^