A Place Called Home

Griffin would have rolled his eyes if he had been able to. He slowly made his way to the kitchen. The chicken should be enough to give him enough energy transform. He debated transforming now. It might be better to wait until he had more energy. He decided that he would wait until after he ate. Then he would see would how he felt. When he reached the kitchen he ate the chicken. It help but he decided that he would sleep before he tried to change. It might be easier if he waited for the human returned. Then he wouldn't have to explain.

His day at school was nothing at all to brag about. For some reason he forgot to study for the test and he was pretty sure he failed it. Everyone else was just being jerks on the bright side it wasn't raining and he remembered cat food.
With a sigh he opened the door once he arrived home, he set his bag down on the dining room table as well his keys and phone. He looked aroud but didn't spot the black cat 'maybe he's asleep' he though on his way to the kitchen to put all the groceries he bought away.

Griffin went to the living room as soon as he heard the human return. He was curious where the human had been all day. He wanted to change. He was feeling strong now that he had eaten and rested. Thanks to this human he was strong enough to transform. He wanted to do it where the human was so that he wouldn't have to explain. He waited until the man was seat before he let the transformation occur. A bright light covered his cat form. The light grow from the cats oversize form to his six foot six human form. He winced at the pain in his wrists.

After putting away all his groceries and freshening up he went to the living room to sit down for a while, that is until the cat came in. He was going to bend down to pick him up but his cat began to, to glow. He jumped back and watched as the cat stretched to a height much taller than him. Before him now stood a man, he stared at him. His exterior was calm but inside he was freaking out. This wasn't real! A cat can't become a man!

"Thank you for helping me. I haven't had the energy to change for several years." Griffin sat up slowly. He was still very weak. He wouldn't be much of a threat but he didn't want the human to know that. He needed to appear strong. Humans were dangerous. "My name is Griffin." He didn't speak human often so his voice was deep and rough from disuse. He stayed out of the human reach. He stood his full height so that he could tower over the human.

(Yay I replied. Sorry for the wait)

So many things were running through is mind he had no idea what I had to do. First he wanted to run and hide, who knew this guy could be dangerous...but what kind of owner...no just man not owner would he be if he took care of the cat but not the human form...and he wanted to slap this guy for just standing there as if this was totally normal!
He slowly tilted his head up to meet the taller's eyes and let out whatever wanted to come out..."H-how?"

"I'm a shapeshifter. My kind are rare." Griffin explained. He looked down at the smaller man. He was glad to see the man's fear and uncertainty. It eased his own. "I was injuries and forced to change into my cat form to conserve energy. Rest Nd food gave me enough to change into my human form. He was still weak. He could feel his body shaking with exhaustion. He was lucky to remain on his feet.