A.P.S.P

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Time Travel and to make things unique no same powers. Pyro and aquakinesis are taken. Im making a new character so think of something new.
Its not Time Travel, Temporal Gate basicly allows him to summon up NON LIVING things from the past or future, he can't go through them and it only lasts 5 minutes, nor does he have any training unless otherwise stated, so if he gets a mech suit he's fucked, if he gets a plasma cannon, its all good.
Drive System is way more complex and I'll only explain that if both others get shut down.

Jack H. Ammer maybe?

Its not Time Travel, Temporal Gate basicly allows him to summon up NON LIVING things from the past or future, he can't go through them and it only lasts 5 minutes, nor does he have any training unless otherwise stated, so if he gets a mech suit he's fucked, if he gets a plasma cannon, its all good.
Drive System is way more complex and I'll only explain that if both others get shut down.
Okay. Ill also have to think about that

lots and lots of thinking!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Infinatis
Yeah. Im a bit hesitant on powers focused on bending time/space since it has led to disasters in other RPs. Hmm. Two powers per character seems right unless one out-balances the other like matter-energy conversion with teleportation. E-MC would be one.

Yeah, I don't think I'll play 2 power char's. I'll just have one higher power. its more fun. and means I have to think more.

Yeah. And maybe just one character with powers each

I would be interested. I have a character in mind who would use what I call, Psychokinetic Manipulation. Through a psychic physical connection (he has to be physically touching someone- skin to skin) he is able to force people into doing anything he orders them to do. In other words, if he is holding your hand and orders you to do 10 jumping jacks, you would without fail or question perform the action. Would something like that be acceptable?

If its only by touch yes.

Yes, it's only by touch, but because he had to make it that way. There was an accident when the power first appeared that traumatized him into only being able to use it by touch.

Okay. Go advertise this since Ill make the threads once we have enough people and when I can get onto a PC (tomorrow)

Now I'm sad. I really wanted to use Tychomancy.

What about Gravity Manipulation of a small area?

Let's say, I am in a room, I can create a small circle where Gravity is reversed. (Let's say, 5-6 feet.) and whoever/whatever is in that circle will be reversed. I can also pull people and things to me, but up to three things at a time.

Okay. Just no reverse gravity and To space you go shit. 5-6 feet max.

No, it would be 5-6 feet wide. You could go about a story up. So, if someone was attacking me, I could send them a story up, and drop 'em. But it would be as fast as an elevator. A really slow elevator.

Status
Not open for further replies.