A New World With Better Days

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Sooo I'm sorta mixing some species up here to make what I want..basically I sorta want a fairy mermaid thingy, but sorta with a tail that can turn into legs? I don't know I just with games I sorta have to run around and flying with a floppy tail is sorta weird the wings are more for decoration when she would have her tail out but when she has her legs they could actually fly, I feel it might be a tad op but I wouldn't be flying more just hovering I want her wings to be decoration really because I think they look cool. I have many plans for her late in the game but I do have plans for her main quest already =)
0a3a26a897c6c04ca5cb535bb3487aa6-d6mv1pn.jpg
She's not too OP, so shes good.

Come on people! two more main quests and any other questions that could be ask need to be, so we all can sort through this and make sure its a fine Role Play, I plan to have this go pretty big, start till finish, expect I'm spitting it into acts, each act focusing on a different main quest.

hmm, richest person in the game (15 billion of the currency) maybe, and maybe a quest is to heal so many people back to health and then help a king/queen/president of a kingdom back to health and it wont be easy with lots of twists and turns when you're gathering up the material to heal them?

hmm, richest person in the game (15 billion of the currency) maybe, and maybe a quest is to heal so many people back to health and then help a king/queen/president of a kingdom back to health and it wont be easy with lots of twists and turns when you're gathering up the material to heal them?
I really like the healing idea! :D I think i have a quest,

Run the biggest clinic/hospital, heal over 2/4 of the worlds sick population.

Reactions: Dramma
I'd say have a treasure quest, find seven relics and open the sacred voult before fighting a raid boss. Every person who participated in the treasure hunt and boss fight gets set free. Also an added thing that could be thrown in would be each relic gives the owner a special power or ability helps in combat but also is needed to complete the puzzle to open the great vault.

Both are lovely ideas! :D I'll edit both of those into the intro post sometime tonight.

okay, I think we're ready to move to a sign up thread! :D Everyone agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.