A New Age Dawns...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Leviathandances

Disappearing for a few days ^_^
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
After 6pm central time Mon-Fri (May post during work breaks)
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Anything really
I'm itching for something fantasy, quests, battles, things like that. Something I can really sink my teeth into. Sure there can be romance but I don't care for it. I like the action! I wish I had a plot for something like this. What I want to do is use a half-elf I have. Oh what am I to do…

Here is a small little plot that might work but it needs help.

With the world on the brink of war and the Elves, Dwarves, Dragons, and other mystical creatures vanishing off one by one it is coming to the point where will be needed to step up and defend the world from the underworld. The last mystical creatures still alive must try and help the humans before they too vanish into oblivion.

I would like a Character Sheet, here is an example of one I am using;

Name: *Elven* Merenwen Telemnar *Human* Selena Halliwell
Race: Half Human, Half Elf
Class: Mage
Specific skills: Marenwen is mildly trained in using throwing knives and has some skills in swordplay. She has a single blade she carries around with her, a ring of throwing knives around her thighs.
Additional skills: Her main skill is spells and has extensive knowledge in using and creating spells when it comes to magic because her mother felt she would need it later. A few other little things she was taught are protection potions and magic gems.
Physical description: valglove7se.jpg
Personality: She's energetic, happy, cautious of those she hasn't met yet, Stubborn, Determined, Loyal, easy to get along with, and Observant.
Equipment: She carries around a pack with few articles of clothing and food. Herbs are in various pockets in her pack along with different medicines she has whipped up. At her side is a water container and a few vials of potions for healing.
History: She was born to a human mother and an elf father. Her father was killed in battle when she was in her early 90's. All her combat training came from her father, her mother taught her the healing arts. Her father wanted her to be a warrior but her mother wanted her to be a mage, in the end her mother won. More will be explained in the RP.

This is the...
Character Sheet Skeleton
Name:
Race:
Class:
Specific skills:
Additional skills:
Physical description:
Personality:
Equipment:
History:

Name: Gerard Balistar
Race: Half human Half elf
Class: Warrior
Specific skills: Gerard is highly skilled with sword play and knives. He carries a double bladded sword and a high bladed dagger on his left side and another on his right.
Physical Description:
druid-2.jpg
( Shorter Hair)
Personality Description: Gerard is a calm person, he takes time to obsurve his surroundings and the diffrent people around him. He is kind and funny tword the people he knows and is curious and set back around people he doesnt.
Equiptment: he carries a doublebladed sword with his name ingraved it the hilt , and two daggers on either side, a small bag filled with herbs and a cloak worn around his shoulders.
History: Gerard was born into a small hime being the only child and half human and half elf. His mother was a elf and his father a human. he grew up close to the forest side where he'd spend most of his time tranning. When he was 10 his mother was murdered along with his father. He had nowhere to turn so he spent alot of his time in the forest, the inly place he finds peace yet he is still huanted by the dark and gruesome memories of his past.

I like it Kronas! Accepted. :)

There are a few changes going to be happening with the plot, giving it something more than just the blurb I have.

Here is what I got so far with the help of Spike Spiegel

It was a time of darkness a time of fear. A dark and sinister Mage had gained dominion over Doramire. All who lived there, feared for their lives. Doramire was once one of the most peaceful and happy lands in the world before the Dark Mage took over, now it had became a land of shadows and nightmares.

The Dark Mage came into power by making a pact with the king of demons. As a gesture of good faith the demon king gave to the mage a legion of demons. They were to be under his command and his only. With his demon army the Dark Mage gathered to him more evil and vile creatures that were willing to follow him into battle and conquest. They pledged war against all other kingdoms and lands. No one was safe. The Dark Mages army and domain grew larger by each passing moment.

All that were good along with others who were considered neither good nor evil joined forces and gathered an army of their strongest warriors and fought back. The war lasted for years with casualties on both sides but in the end, the Dark Mage and his army had won.

After that the Dark Mage had control of over half the kingdoms and territories on the planet, no one was brave enough to try once more to fight back on any of the territories the Dark Mage controlled, at least that's what everyone thought.

Hidden deep inside forests and caves not controlled by the dark mage, there were a few brave enough to fight back. They knew they would need to find others like them in order to fight back for what was rightfully theirs, and to rid the world of the Dark Mage forever.

However, which side will win? Will the side of light and grey find a way to defeat the darkness or will the darkness fully complete its conquest and take over the entire planet? The choice is yours. So will you fight for what is right or join the darkness and cast the light out forever?

----------------------
This is still going to be part of it I just couldn't think of a way to add it properly.

With the world on the brink of war and the Elves, Dwarves, Dragons, and other mystical creatures vanishing off one by one it is coming to the point where mankind will be needed to step up and defend the world from the underworld. The last mystical creatures still alive must try and help the humans before they too vanish into oblivion.

I like the idea! :)

Cool, now we just need a few more players and then we can get started. :)

I'm thinking a small group, not sure how many. Any suggestions on a good group size?

How about 3-4?

That could be nice, we got three now including me. Spike Spiegel has accepted my invitation to join! :)

Is there anyone you know you think would like this?

I dont know but ill ask around

Sounds fun, I may be able to write up a character sheet after a game or two of League. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of a neurotic pixie, sound good?

@AngryPeanut: Neurotic pixie would be good, it sounds interesting and my curiosity has been piqued.
@Kronas17: Thanks! We might have to bump up the accaptence to maybe 4-5. :)

Alright all, i think I might just keep this at 3-4 people. So far we have 4 so this ends the acceptance part of this RP. Now is the hard part in getting it all set up. lol

I am allowing more than one character, though I hope no one will go overboard. Basically meaning I hope no one is wishing to have five characters, two is more than enough, I'll go for three maybe even four. :)

Random characters are naturally going to ensue, don't worry they'll be for anyone and everyone to use. I'm sure everyone knows that already so consider that last comment moot.

sounds good

Name: Tym
Race: Fairy
Class: Sorcerer
Specific skills: Massive raw magical power, capable of channeling his ability to use elemental magic, but generally prefers to use pure arcane energy.
Additional skills: Flight, gift of tongues, weak telekinesis, glows enough to light a three-foot radius.
Physical description: Basically this
Pix.png
Personality: Highly emotional and prone to mood swings, bouncing from joy to depression at any given moment. Tym's defining personality traits are his fiery temper and constant curiosity.
Equipment: Nothing, as he is too small and physically feeble to carry much of anything.
History: Tym was always a bit of an oddball among his race. While the fairies have had a long history of remaining secluded in their forest homes, caring for their environment and living peaceful lives, Tym became bored with this routine very quickly. Though his magical potential led him to be pressured into training his talent, he received only a basic education in the arcane arts, preferring to simply use his powers on instinct. Unable to bear remaining in his peaceful, slow-paced ("stagnant", in Tym's on words) home, the young fairy left for the outside world as soon as he could, driven mostly by his profound wanderlust and curiosity.

AngryPeanut, accepted, I like it. :)

Here is my second character, sorry if it is a bit confusing.

Name: Hakuzo (true name) Max Okamoto (name he uses)
Race: Kitsune
Class: unknown
Specific skills: He is a Forest Kitsune, and since he loves to do his homework he's studied up on the elemental magic for his natural abilities. It helps him control and manipulate wood, trees, and creatures of the forest.He was told by someone that those who study this element are almost druidic in their ability to survive and blend in with the woods, and can find herbs and roots to work salves with.
Additional skills: He can create foxfire and in order to survive he must suck energy from whatever he chooses, be it people, plants, the air, fire, etc.
Physical description: http://www.figure.fm/cgm/ecommerce/...64760191ec1017b1084ad481270db1.jpg?1294863758
Personality: A forest Kitsune- He is quiet and serene, watches those around him, but once he's satisfied with what he sees, he becomes playful and mischievous.
Equipment: Has none, he needs none
History: he is quite young for a Kitsune, and he only has two tails. The process is slow for him but its mainly because he's pretty much on his own. The others don't care for him much with his oddly colored eyes (left one blue, right one golden), they take it as a bad omen and try to stay away from him as much as possible. (More Explained in RP)

Copyright information and things I got about this are from here: http://blackpawproductions.tripod.com/KitsuneClan/kitinfo.htm

Name: Lucas Stark <o:p></o:p>
Race: Werewolf<o:p></o:p>
Age: 72 which is young for a werewolf. (Like around age 20 for a human)<o:p></o:p>
Class: Warrior<o:p></o:p>
Specific skills: Although he is a werewolf, he is skilled in martial arts and uses all kinds of swards and daggers. <o:p></o:p>
Additional skills: He also uses his claws and fangs as weapons when he is in werewolf form.<o:p></o:p>
Physical description: <o:p></o:p>
Human Form:
Lucas.png
<o:p></o:p>

Werewolf form:
werewolf-2.jpg

Personality: Brave and cunning, loyal to his friends, but brutal to anyone who tries to harm them. <o:p></o:p>
Equipment: He has a pet demon wolf named SaberFang who follows him everywhere he goes. He also has a pack which he keeps all his smaller weapons in as well as a few changes of cloths and odds and ends that he finds while on his voyages.<o:p></o:p>
Here is Saber Fang's Form:
wolfdemon.jpg

Here is Saber Fang's Battle Form:
Battlewolf.jpg

History: Lucas is one of the sons of the King of Werewolves. However he never really wanted to be a leader. True he would risk his life for family and friends, but he did not want the responsibility of telling others what to do. Also he did not want to live up to the expectations of the clan. Once while out on an adventure he found a wolf that had been captured in a trap. He had no clue that it was a demon wolf. He then freed the wolf from the trap before whoever had captured it was able to get back. The wolf demon was so grateful to Lucas that it chose to never leave his side. So Lucas named it Saber Fang. Then, a few years later while on another adventure, the Dark Mage had attacked the Werewolf clan brainwashing many to be his servants. Then when Lucas had returned home he could not find any of his clan, not his father the King, nor his mother, brothers, sisters, girlfriend or even any of his friends, they were all gone. And the homes were burning. Because of this he thought that his clan had been destroyed. He could smell that the Dark Mage had been there, so he vowed to make the Dark Mage pay. Lucas did not know how but he would do whatever it took to avenge his family and friends who he believed to be dead. <o:p></o:p>
Name: Unknown but known to all as the Dark Mage of Death (or just Dark Mage for short)<o:p></o:p>
Race: Human<o:p></o:p>
Age: 100 (But looks more like 30 because of dark magic)<o:p></o:p>
Class: Dark Mage<o:p></o:p>
Specific skills: All kinds of dark magic, from the basic such as control over nightmares and shadows to the most powerful such as control over a Legion of Demons. <o:p></o:p>
Additional skills: He is able to stay young because of his dark magic<o:p></o:p>
Physical description:
DarkMageofDeath.jpg

Personality: Sinister and vile. He is the second most evil being on the planet second only the King of Demons. He thirsts for power and the misery of all that is good. He seeks to rid the lands of light forever. <o:p></o:p>
Equipment: A legion of demons and other evil and vile creatures who obey his every command. <o:p></o:p>
History: Not much is known about the Dark Mage's past or who he was before he was the Dark Mage. However everyone fears him and most are too frightened to challenge him. He is the Dark Mage from the plot so more about him is there.<o:p></o:p>
Name: Forgus Fargo<o:p></o:p>
Race: Hobgoblin<o:p></o:p>
Class: Servant of the Dark Mage<o:p></o:p>
Specific skills: He uses small weapons such as knives and daggers. As well as rocks and anything that he can find to throw at others.<o:p></o:p>
Additional skills: He can use basic magic such as weaker forms of the elements. His best skill is speed and stealth. He can move faster than the eye can see and as quiet as the wind on a calm day. <o:p></o:p>
Physical description:
FunnyHobgoblin.jpg

Personality: He is a major goofball and clumsy at times though normally not while he is in stealth mode. He likes to have a good time and mess with others. He greatly fears the Dark Mage and that is way he serves him. He is not very brave nor does he like confrontation. But still he likes to mess with others heads. <o:p></o:p>
Equipment: Not much as he is a small creature of about 3 feet tall. But he does have a pack in which he keeps his small weapons as well as food and strange objects that he finds or steals that he likes.<o:p></o:p>
History: Forgus has served the Dark Mage for a long time now. But before he did, he was a thief who would steal anything that caught his eye's interest. However that's how he got stuck where he is now. For he once tried to steal from the Dark Mage and because of that he was forced to serve the Dark Mage from then on because the only other choice that was given to him was death. However since then he has learned to respect the Dark Mage and follows whatever orders are given to him; and mostly that is to spy on the Dark Mage's enemies and report back what he learns.<o:p></o:p>

@ Spike Spiegel: Accepted! Cool characters

@ Everyone- Love the characters assembled, I'll have the link up as soon as possible. :)

Anyone have any say about order? Nobody care? If anyone wants to post they're more than welcome to then, the link is up.

Any takers? I'm going to say the order doesn't matter, if anyone wants to post they can...

What I'd like to see is at least two paragraphs if possible, it's one of my things I normally ask of people with the plot line stuff.