A New Age Dawns...

lol dont worry i posted.

Anyone else want to jump in? There is no order, at least no one has requested an order...

Anyone?

Feel free to jump in anytime folks. :)

AngryPeanut Care to join in the fun, or crazy busy to the point where replying to anything will make the world implode?

Spike's been MIA for a while, hopefully nothing bad has happened...*crosses fingers*

Kronas, we might have to slow down a bit for the others, Spike is still MIA but when he gets back I don't want for him to go, gah! so much stuff!. It would also maybe give AngryPeanut some time to think of a response.

This work for you?

I don't want to leave anyone behind, this is a group roleplay and I hope it pikes up soon. It'd be sad if it died right now. :'(

Hey! Sorry for the inactivity, been having a few weird days and a small bout of writer's block. I'll get working on a reply after I catch up on reading the plot.

Silly writers blocks *shakes fist*. lol it's all good. :) Can't wait to see what ya got. *dances*

Hello! I wanted to let everyone know I am going to be vanishing for a while. I wrote some of this in my latest blog entry. Hopefully I'm back soon but if I am not then I hope the RP's will still go strong while I'm either gone or when I get back.

College for me starts this Monday, I am moving into a house where I'm renting a room for the year. This will be going on all weekend and it starts tomorrow. I plan to be back once I have everything figured out and I am not so crazy with figuring out what I'm doing as far as a job goes and working as President for a Theatre club.