INTEREST CHECK A Naruto Idea, Sort of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashaekin, I understand you are trying to help, but I will be the one to answer questions. Because I replaced his character with someone on team 3 merp... Because I was too lazy to transition his character in to Team 4. Now I shall edit my long a** post!

To go into more detail over the chakra string, I thought I'd post in a little more in depth version.

It is a kekkei genkai, a new strand in Shisuzen's clan. So only his family knows of it. Since it cannot be copied and only only inherited by the clan, it was kept secret. The only people able to see the strings, are byakugan bearers and the clan members. They are virtually indestructible except for using a special talisman made by the clan, or such cases as nejii and his ability to stop chakra flow. This information is unknown to people. The strings are very thin and undetectable unless the user wills it or if someone expects it. Seeing how no one at all should know it, that would be impossible. This kekkei genkai is a very well kept secret.

I'd like to reserve a student character for team 1 and possibly a sensei for the last team if we get enough players for it ^^ I would also like my student character to be a tailed please?

I shall have my character up soon! ^^

Character

[SPOILI]Name: Hotaru Mei

Appearance:
270656.jpg

Personality: Hotaru is quiet and mostly reserved, taking time to think things through before she acts. She didn't tend to like talking to others in the class when she was in the Academy, but she did when she had to. She is naturally quiet, she doesn't have anything against the world really, she just prefers to be alone. She can also become very determined and loyal when it is necessary, which is a counter effect of her Tailed Beast.

Bio: Hotaru was born into the VIllage of Mist, given the power of the Tailed Beast Tsukuyomi (or Moon Reader). With his power she was able to be almost undetectable at night, making her a potential assassin. His powers also allowed her to converse with canine animals like wolves and dogs, and allowing her to give them orders as needed. Her village Elders had wanted to train her to become the next great Assassin of Mist, but her parents disagreed and had made plans to move her to a safer village. When the Elders caught wind of the plan, they killed her parents in hopes of taking Hotaru under their wing. The young girl fled instead, finding her way to Konoha and blending in with the Leaf Village's society. No one here knows that she has a Tailed Beast in her, and she tries her best not to let any one know in fear of being sent back to the Mist Village. As far as Hotaru knows, the Mist Elders have given up on trying to find her, but she may run into unexpected events in times to come.

Specialty: Water and Ice Jutsu

Animal: [Tailed Beast] Wolf

Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: She has mastered the basics of the Mist Villages jutsus like Mist Clone and other Water Release Jutsus. Tsukuyomi allows her to be able to use canine companions for Collaboration Techniques as well.

Team: Team 4

Rival: N/A for now

Anything Else We Should Know: She is originally from the Hidden Mist Village, but is currently living a life in the Hidden Leaf Village.
[/SPOILI]

I was thinking that if you wanted, the Hokage could know about her past.

Wow. Everyone practically ignored my post. feel sad. Or maybe they just ignored Hiroshi and Shisuzen.

No one ignored your post. It was just informational... What are we all supposed to say

Hiroshi said they were going to set up camp on the outskirts. He said that before they left. Then he was trying to teach Emiko a new jutsu. Emiko ignored that along with you because Sosuke said everyone was eying Emiko. Liceus said Hiroshi was playing house and Genken was waiting on Shisuzen when it said he had arrived. It wasn't so much as ignoring it then it was misplacing the characters with that information. Get where I'm going with it? I'm not great at explaining things.

As a ninja, I feel insulted for not catching wind of this earlier. This looks amazing! :D

Lol I'm glad you seem to like it! What posititions would you like to fill my good man?

Okay I've edited the post. You are now apart of Mitten's team. Once you post a character sheet, I shall transtion your charcter in right away.

Yay! Thanks, Shiyoumi. I'd love to thank you anyway I can. ^^

I will, but I wish I could make a Tailed beast charcter. But Mitten already filled the spot XD

You can be a tailed character if you join Team 5

Name: Renji Rokuza

Appearance:
View attachment 12288

Personality: Courageous and always optimistic in most cases. Renji always looks to keep things going, his best trait is his strong will. He will fight to the very end no matter what. He'll always take on a challenge.

Bio: Renji was born without a father, his mother raised him from birth. At an early age, he took notice of how people were bullied, how most people like him didn't have a hero. So he took an interest in becoming a chunin, starting by endless training. He practices as if the day was his last and gives 100% when in everything he's got. When he joined the academy he was proud, but his mother didn't live long enough to see him there. Since then he's grown on his own and done what he can to be strong. Renji first joined Team 5 wehn he was ordered into it, he didn't get a chance to discuss it.

Specialty: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, chakra element: Wind

Animal: [Tailed Beast] Lion

Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: Rasengan, Crescent Moon Rasengan

Team: 5

Rival: N/A

Hmm I'll be happy to fill in the gap in team five - i'm not interesting in being tailed....but i'm guessing I have to be a guy xD

Not a guy, you just have to fill a spot XD

Mitten is a girl
I'm a guy.
You must decide!

I am a girl Tenchi, thank you for noticing! :D lol But my Sensei Character is going to be a guy because I can't find an awesome picture! >:(

Sensei's Profile

Name: Mizari Tousen

Appearance:

245142.jpg

Personality: He likes to joke around and doesn't appear to take things too seriously, but when the time comes he will act as a Jounin. He demands an amount of respect from ninja that are below his level and serves them with respect as well. He has an old traditional sense about him, usually found wearing kimonos and hakamas.

Bio: Mizari was a good student at the Academy when he was young, determined to fulfill his dream of becoming and Anbu leader. He trained everyday with the help of his father, learning the old ways of respect and honor. When he graduated from the Academy he went off on a Squad with two of his classmates, fellow Sensei's at the moment (we can decide later). He did well, succeeding in becoming a Jounin. Now that he is 25, he feels happy with his rank and doesn't seem to want to continue ranking up at the moment. He is happy to train his students and hopes that they become great ninja for Konoha.

Specialty: He specializes in Genjutsu and Wind Jutsu

Animal: N/A

Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death and Wind Kunai Blade

Team: Team 5

Rival: N/A for now

Anything Else We Should Know: N/A

Okay post you character sheet and I will transition you in right away. Mitten, is it possible that you can post the character sheet for your sensei since team 5 is now full

Status
Not open for further replies.