INTEREST CHECK A Naruto Idea, Sort of...

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Batman

Original poster
So I really wanted to do a Naruto roleplay type of thing, but instead of doing OC, I really wanted to do it where we each have our own sensei and team and instead of one or two people having awesome power (I'm pointing to Naruto and Sasuke), One person from each team will have their own amazing power and a limit of one tail (at the moment). I would allow people to control about three characters. However my rules on that are, you can't be the leader of a team one of your own characters are already in, you know to keep things fair. You will all start out as Genin (except for senseis obviously) and work your way up. I am pretty open-minded about this whole thing, so I will allow your character to choose their own path. For example, your character has chosen to join the akatsuki, okay cool, but keep track of what your character is doing. Perhaps you will need followers (if you are the first to choose this path), in order to get the akatsuki going.

But that's just one example of the many paths your character(s) may choose. The teachers (sensei) can not join the akatsuki. I am sorry. That's just... no. Anyways, you may apart of any village. As far as Hokage goes, I'll roleplay as him/her if I need to. As far as plot goes, there is a rumor going on that a powerful new enemy is rising and has incredible power and is searching for people to join him/her. All the ninja need to do is destroy this person, but if you've seen Naruto, you know this takes for fricking ever and the enemy is usually pretty powerful. If you would like to play as this charcter, let me know, if no one decides to do this, I shall do it.

I have but a few rules:

1) No God Modding (seriously that's just annoying)
2) Do not control other people's characters
3) Cursing is allowed if it's in a different language or it's not used all the time, let keep it clean for the most part
4) Don't be a d*** alright? Your character can be though
5) Follow Iwaku Rules

There are five teams as of right now, if I need more I will add them. I do not know when I will start this, it depends on how many people are interested and willing to join. My characters will be in my blog in around 7 or 8 central time. As teams fill up I will edit this post accordingly. There are three students per team and one sensei per team.

Hokage: Shiyoumi
Villain: OverCast
Villain's Follower: Nikk [May Miyazaki]
(i am only having one villain follower for now, your characters will be able to choose sides as the story progresses)

Team 1
Sensei: That Guy Named Ed
Student:
Student:
Student:
Team 2
Sensei: Shiyoumi [Genken Otora]
Student: Ashaekin (tailed) [Shizuen Akumori]
Student: Ashe1992 [Kikyo]
Student: SilenceDot [Cypherion]

Team 3
Sensei: Ashaekin [Hiroshi Suma]
Student: Liro Tractatori [Liceus Lux]
Student: Shiyoumi [Sosuke Motodori]
Student: XxStephxX [Emiko Hatsune]

Team 4
Sensei: Default (replacable) [Sereza Madara]
Student: Mitten, Guardian of Time (tailed) [Hotaru]
Student: Shiyoumi (tailed) [Hana Momochi]
Student: Ashaekin [Kiro Habiti]

Team 5
Sensei: Mitten, Guardian of Time [Mizari Tousen]
Student: Tenchi Roku (tailed) [Renji Rokuza]
Student: Shiyoumi [Miho Kunugiyama]
Student:

Character Sheet Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Specialty:
Animal: (if applicable)
Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: (for example Naruto's is Shadow Clones or Rasengan)
Team:
Rival:
Anything Else We Should Know: (perhap village, default is Konoha)

I feel the need to clarify a few things:
1) If your character has a tailed beast, it starts out with ONE tail. Everyone has the potential to get nine, but your sensei is the ONLY person who decides how many tails show up because they are the ones responsible for sealing the tailed beasts' power. I do this only to keep things fair. It sounds lame now, but Naruto only had one tail at the beginning you know and he worked his way up to five. Now if you'd like to limit your character to only a certain amount of tails that is fine, I'm cool with that.

2) NONE of the Naruto characters exist. Which means Kakashi, Naruto, Tsunade, etc don't exist. I probably should have made that clear, but that's how I planned to keep it original, however you may borrow jutsus.

3) Only sensei can start out as anything other than genin because if your character is a Chunin he/she does not participate in the Chunin exams and that part will be extremely boring. I have already selected your opponents for this by the way. Perhaps you will become rivals after the exams. Fufufu.

id like to take a spot of a sensei and a student

I am posting my character sheet here as an example. You can post your character sheet here or put it in a blog and send me the link in a PM or just post it here. P.S. only tail per team... for example Team 3 is still open for a tailed student. As far as Special Ability or Mastered Justu goes, that may also be for the future unless you have a name for such a justu already.
Name: Sosuke Motodori

Appearance: 346.JPG

Personality: Womanizer, Irritable, Observant, Painstakingly Blunt, Strategic, Quiet

Bio: Sosuke Motodori was raised in Konoha by his mother. His father died on an important when he was young and never seen again. Since then he has been training to be a shinobi and a strong one so that he may not die in the line of battle without a fight. He started his training at the age of five, often practicing with sensei if they had the time. He would practice nonstop and his mother bought him a training dummy that only lasted one year. At the age of fourteen he was accepted into the academy where he excelled and passed all of the tests with flying colors. He is said to be a prodigy, but he's actually really modest when it comes to his pointing out his strengths. He often points out things he needs to work on before he can truly be great. Now at fifteen he eagerly awaits to be assigned a team with the rest of the Genin.

Specialty: Chakra Manipulation and Control

Animal: (not applicable)

Special Ability Or Mastered Jutsu: Flaming Lotus Flower (for future), Shadow Imitation Justu, Shadow Shuriken Imitation Jutsu, Fire Style: Flaming Lotsu Petals, Fire Style: Phoenix Wing Jutsu (for future)

Team: 3

Rival: Hiroshi-sensei

Anything Else We Should Know: He's from Konoha. He appears to be easily impressed with others' skills, often telling them how great they are only to later criticize himself. Even though his skills are beyond satisfactory for his rank, Sosuke still feels there is a lot he could improve on. Shadow jutsus are special to the Motodori clan only. Same with Flaming Lotus Flower.

I want to join, but can i play as the villain's follower, someone need to do his dirty work and that can be my character and the villain will need someone that will risk his life for him.

Name: May Miyazaki

Appearance: KiraFBAgain.png KiraFullBody2.png

Personality: seductive, feels good and safe around her master, fast thinker.

Bio: When May was 10 years old her parents were killed by mercenaries. Her parents were one of the most famous peoples in the entire Hidden Sound nation, they had a lot of power in their hands with it they wanted to change the world into a better place, but the lord of the village they lived in was jelous, he wanted to be the most powerful man in the region so he payed some mercenaries to kill them, they were supposed to kill the entire familly including May, but she escaped.

May was wondering around the streets alone and dirty without food and shelther to live in. But one day a man saw her sleeping on the ground and knew that she had great potential in her so he took her with him.

Years have past and May is a grown strong woman, she is not the same scared little girl anymore, now she wants to kill her parents murederer and she will succeed. But the man that took her when she was a little girl and trained her had bigger plans, he wants to rule the world and May will help him with the task.

Specialty: Weapon fighter, acrobatic, fast reflexes

Special Ability Or Mastered Jutsu: Kiss of death (A ninjutsu that May created. When May kisses a male person the person's life essence will be drained and he will die, May can only use this jutsu on males, the females are not affected from it and she can only use it once a battle cuz it takes to long to recharge again it will also drain almost all of her chakra and she will be helpless. Ussualy the jutsu kills its target but there is a little chance that the target won't die but will fall in coma or stay uncounscious for a long time)

Anything Else We Should Know: May carries a short katana on her back, she is also afraid of fire cuz her parents were killed in a fire accident when she was little. But it wasn't realy an accident they were murdered.

ive never been in an rp for naruto other than fanfiction but im willing to give it a shot.

That's cool. What spots would you like to take?

Reserve sensei for 4 and 2 other members, I do want to be a tailed beast holder. Preferably 2 tail if that's not taken.

Team three is now full! Good work everyone! (^0^)
If we get at least two teams filled, I will start the RP. People will still be able to join in however.

Name: Shisuzen akumori
Appearance:
Personality: (changes usually, depends on RP, so not going to put one)
Bio: Born in a small town of konoha, shisuzen has inherited the two tailed beast, when his family were taken over by the akutski. They gave it in hopes that shisuzen would become powerful and help take over all the villages. But his mother didn't want this. Sacrificing herself, the allowed shisuzen to live in among the villagers in the capital of konoha. Know he trains to get better, knowing he'd have to protect himself.
Specialty:
Animal: (I'm guessing tailed beast, Idk) Two tailed beast.
Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: string jutsu similar to the fuuma clan. Instead, he wields it in a form of tiajutsu similar to nejii. (They can shut down flow of chakra and can also hurt vital or even non vital organs) I am treating this as a kekkei genkai, only inherited through the akumori clan.
Team: 2
Rival: whoever is willing.
Anything Else We Should Know: has, in a sense, mastered tailed beast. Able to draw chakra, communicate, and even weave together chakra to make better strings. Can only go into beast mode under death threatening situations.

When I say animal I literally mean animal. Like for example, naruto's beast is a fox. And my tailed character will be a tiger.

sorry i forgot to make this ^^;

Character Sheet Form:

Name: Kikyo
Appearance: short black hair with bangs, silver eyes, somewhat tanned skin
Personality: Quiet, shy
Bio: born in Konoha she was an only child. Her parents seem to expect more out of Kikyo than she is capable of. She can be clutzy at times and not a very good with taijutsu
Specialty: Healing
Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: healing
Team: 2
Rival:

Name: Hiroshi Suma
Appearance:
Bio: Having been taught by kakashi, Hiroshi was quick to learn and undertook rigorous training. This led him to be a great leader and ninja, fighting his way to the top. But is an outsider. Born in the village hidden in mist, he was raised in konoha by a twin clan after his parents thought he would grow up better there.
Specialty: a form of chidori, but its elemental (white fire)
Animal: none
Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: fuinjutsu (sealing jutsu) and earth element jutsu (various)
Anything Else We Should Know: mastered the loopey fist (I put it here cause its a form of taijutsu and can only use it while drunk)

Name: Cypherion
Appearance:emo boys  white hair.jpg
Personality: Quiet, Lonely, Shy.
Bio: Born in Konoha. Was Homeless until he got a job and started earning enough to rent a tiny apartment. Trained incredibly hard
Specialty: Stealth and Chakram (being large blade disc not to be confused with Chackra which is power)
Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: Demonic subsplit- Disappears and then splits into multiple people and attacks silently from all sides
Team: 4
Rival: T.B.D.

Name: kiro habiti
Appearance:
Bio: Having been born in a small post town and moved to the capital of konoha, along with having a masculine name, kiro was ridiculed. Instead of becoming angry, she vented this into her training. Everyday she works hard to be the best she can. Trying to make her clan proud, she perfected their secret technique.
Specialty: genjutsu
Animal: none
Special Ability or Mastered Justsu: habiti clan secret jutsu. Has a refined ability to destroy a persons muscles and even block chakra flow through contact of her hands. (Not like nejii on the chakra, it is actually like putting a chakra "plate" where main chakra flow is, blocking its path)
Team: 4
Anything Else We Should Know:

Name: Emiko Hatsune
Apperance:00000000000000000000.jpg
Personality: Daring and hyperactive, But sometimes terribly shy around guys
Bio: Emiko is the owner of the a Jinchuriki originally from The Village hidden in the Clouds (Hence her affiliation to Lightning technique.) One day the village was violently attacked by the Akatsuki in attempt to capture her before she could become a true realized Jinchuriki. Her Father ( The Raikage's right hand man and an incredibly strong shinobi ) escaped to hide her in Konoha when she was only 6 years old. She has been seperated from him ever since. She lived with a sensei until she graduated from the Academy and now lives by herself. Her dream is too become one of the worlds strongest shinobi but more importantly the destruction of the Akatsuki if they still exist. Emiko is a very hard worker and spends most of her free time training to develop new jutsus. She's a lightning expert but is struggling to learn fire ninjutsu aswell.
Specialty: Close combat Ninjutsu (Preferably lightning.)
Animal: Wolf
Special Ability: Hikari no tsume (The Light Claw) Basically like a while lightning blade with different extensions.
Rival: Whoever wants the role.
Anything else we should know: When influenced by her tailed beast Hakari becomes Dākukurō (The Dark Claw)

Status
Not open for further replies.