Not open for further replies.
So it is edited for her just to be crushing on Cai

Okay, thats good.

Yup so when are we going to start?

I am going to make the IC tonight.

Alright sounds good

I am going to be kind of busy for a while, so I might not post much for a while

That is okay.

@Lunita Nesta would you mind if i say Natasha has a crush on Max?

Last edited:
IsaacLeave.jpg

Name:
Wyatt O'Neil

Species:
Fershee (Male Banshee)

Birth date:
March 17

Personality:
Wyatt is outgoing, intelligent, funny, protective, sarcastic, and witty. He definitely knows how to make his presence known and can provide comedic relief with his use of dry humor and instant witty comebacks. However, only his friends get to see this side of him. Those that don't know him will see that he can come off as an asshole, but he tries not to be. He just tends to come off that way, especially when letting someone know the honest truth about something. His brutal honesty is an innate trait of being a Fershee as they are learned not to show emotion when seeing death. After harnessing that, nothing really seems to bother him. His outgoing personality and ability not to take anyone's shit landed him in the popular crowd at school.

History:
Wyatt is of Irish heritage and belongs to one of the five families that spawn Banshees, a feminine spirit in Irish mythology, an omen of death and a messenger from the Otherworld who begins to wail if someone is about to die. Once a generation, a banshee is born from each of the families that are typically female. However, during a rare occurrence if a generation fails to produce any females, a Fershee (male banshee) is born with all the same abilities as a Banshee. Wyatt was born in a generation with no females and was the one born with Banshee abilities that came into fruition at the age of 13 after wailing for the first time. Besides the Banshee genome in his family, Wyatt grew up relatively normal. After his abilities developed after puberty, he was taught to accept them as it was his heritage. To help him, his family encouraged him to attend Gray's Academy and represent their family in the rebellion to reclaim the native lands. Wyatt has a passion for singing and playing the piano.

Abilities:
Death Sense – The user is capable of sensing the coming of death, able to determine when someone is dead or dying or if others have died in a specific location. At times, this extends to seeing the names and lifespans of those who's faces the user sees.
Sonic Scream – Also known as the Banshee Wail, the user can generate extremely powerful screams of high amplitude for a variety of purposes. For Banshee's, they scream when someone has died or if someone is going to die. Only the person who is going to die can hear the scream. At times, the victim's close family and friends are able to hear the wail as well. The wail can be used offensively if the Banshee is in danger by emitting loud screams that blast foes back, break glass, cause deafness, or incapacitate someone to the point of unconsciousness.
Death Song – The user can cause death by emitting sound, user can induce death only using voice. This is a really rare occurrence for a banshee whenever they have to carry out the death they see. Sometimes a Banshee never uses this ability throughout their lifetime. (I don't intend on Wyatt using this unless directed to)
Supernatural Detection – The user can sense the presence of supernatural beings and identify them as such on sight.

Group:
Popular

Activities:
Singing
Piano

Relationships:
Open

Morning schedule:
  1. Homeroom
  2. AP Chemistry
  3. Advanced Humanities: Art and Literature History
  4. Advanced Survival Skills