A Immortal Rebellion: The Academy [OOC] [sign-ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure.

I still need to finish reading the IC to see where everyone is at.

I finished both my girls

I decided to have my character be pan so he can be open to everyone. It's something I'm not used to but it's something different. ^^

@Roxshi yes it is. And sorry guys I haven't been posting much I have had a lot on my plate the last few days.

Reactions: Roxshi
After, this homeroom, we will be skipping it from this point on, cause it is like a dead class period, nothing exciting really happens.

Ok, so everyone is in homeroom, I should really post soon

I'll post when we're not in homeroom anymore. There's nothing Wyatt can do now anyways besides sit in the front row and look pretty.

Bell has rung, and we are now moving to second!

@Lunita Nesta Uh, might want to read my post, because at the moment, she would be flattened and bitten by the jaws of a panther.

Ok, but please don't do anything like that seems like she is super powerful or something. Also, don't be surprised if Alex changes her sights to whomever gets in her way

I am not sure I understand. Loralie is not super powerful but she is a summoner. She is only there to try to get those two to stop fighting.

Ok, I hadn't read much of other characters, I just know people that use their powers like they are a pro, first day of the rp

Status
Not open for further replies.