A Horrible romance

Status
Not open for further replies.
"that's fine, if that means I prevent someone from this school from dying. You may not understand this, but I will give my life for anyone whom need's it, even if that means you" His voice was serious as she picked up cherry, maybe she was better then she thought of herself, lev could still see the good into her. of course most people would run, but he was not most people, he was not one to run away from something that scares him, if something was ever to scare him he had made a promise to follow it and seek it out to figure it out. even if it ended in his death, his downfall. "wait you can reverse her memory?" he knew that she was powerful... but could that be considered magic, and was magic dangerous.

"were to go......." taking a scan of the area he saw an open restroom, but that would be odd, he turned to his left and noticed a small shack, it used to be owned by old johnson, he had been the janitor for the school for about ten years before dying of old age, or had it been something else. But without thinking he took sansa's hand and lead them to the shack, it was locked. and he did something weird, he felt his blood rush into his heart then a slight pain in his head, and then a click, he acted like it did not happen, but he was shocked by what had happened. he stepped inside, and noticed a bed," put her onto the bed" He said this with a soft tone, and he took a seat at the door, making sure no one came in.

Looking at his hands, he tried to understand what had happened. what was that, what had he done, what was he. Sansa would have known if he was a mythical creature, but if she did not maybe he was something knew, something like her.... no, he never had the craving for blood, he never wanted to kill, he only wanted what was right for the people, what was right for all living things on the planet, but was that not what everyone wanted. He tried thinking over, not noticing that his eyes had shifted into a bright cool sky blue, that was shining and illuminating the area around him. he blinked twice and his eyes were back to normal. maybe he had things to hide as well.

"That's admirable, Lev." She commented to him softly, carrying the faery with ease through the courtyard. "However you will never have to give your life for me." She'd rather be destroyed than let someone, especially a human, save her. Call it pride or whatever, but she didn't care. There was something disgraceful about a lamb protecting a lion. At his question, the girl responded, uninterested. "Yes." It was that simple. Sansa watched where he looked, listening in to the voices around them. There? No, she could hear two people hooking up there. The bathroom? No, too conspicuous. As he began moving, the vampire followed him, glancing at the fae she held in her arms. She groaned softly, signaling her starting to come to, which would be good. The woman would have to be awake in order to receive her treatment.

As Lev stood outside the locked door, Sansa looked to him, raising a brow as she took note of his suddenly high pulse. It was strange to witness, especially when the lock clicked, as if someone had turned the key. But she followed him in, setting the woman down gently. If her hunch was right, the man she'd so blindly followed into this shack was of a noble birth. Vampire hunters, to be exact. And vampires and hunters didn't mix well, together. She'd have to make her escape, and quickly.

The woman's eyes finally opened, an eerie shade of green, and began scanning the room. Sansa's eyes shifted colors, locking with the woman's, her pupils dilating as she fell into a trance like state. Sansa grabbed her wrist, and with her nail, etched a mark into it. The blood smelled wonderful, nearly pushing her to her limits, but with a steadying breath, she whispered something, the mark illuminating before disappearing. Her eyes met the woman's again and in a soft voice she spoke to her. "Forget about this night. Forget about the spell Lev put on you. You will return to your innocence and await your true love. You will never allow a man to touch you like that again, do you understand?" She nodded softly. "Good. Now go to sleep." And like that, she fell asleep, her breathing soft.

Sansa stood and began walking from the room quickly. She didn't want to say anything to him. Did he know what he was? Was he trying to keep and eye on her so he could kill her? Or did he want to find out more about the half breed? If she wanted to leave him, now was the chance. All she had to do was leap up to the roof and run across the buildings. She could leave this school and hope he never found her. But what would her father say? He'd probably be furious his daughter didn't kill the last of the great hunters. "Who are you, Lev, exactly?" If he didn't know, she wouldn't push it. She'd kill him and be done with it. But if he did know what he was, then there would be her problem.

"who am I..... I really don't know the answer to that, my parents died before I got to know them and all my relatives died the same way, somehow all loosing there blood in a span of weeks. maybe it's hereditary that our blood tastes and smell's so sweet!"Lev joked as he jostled towards the door " should we just leave cherry here... also I did not take her innocence and she kinda likes me you know, she even told me that.... sort of" He tried to make it sound like he had no intention of ever liking cherry, but to be truthful cherry was his first crush here at the college, it was surprising that she was a faery, but maybe it was why she was always so nice and caring.

Taking a step outside he turned to sansa and smiled "So why do you want to know about my past anyway, you probably already lived all of what I have gone through, other than the blood sucking part, Haven't done that yet... hope not to." as he said this he started to walking forward, and turned towards the direction of his house, maybe she would actually follow him, and if not he would just follow her again, not gonna let her go anytime soon, but then he tripped and almost fell to his face, but the pain never came. And as he opened his eyes he noticed a bright blue light hovering in between him and the ground, it dissipated as he realized what was happening.

He jumped up instantly looking around for anything that might be a mystical creature " was that you that just helped me, or was that something else" he was superstitious and scared that someone might be watching him. but as he looked he noticed that everyone had cleared, no one was there but him and sansa......... And sansa's magic was red, so the only alternative was him, looking down at his hands he tried to utter anything, but no words came out, nothing but a scratchy groan "did...Did I do that?" raising his hands to his face lev looked at his self shocked, what was he. surely the lock pick was just a flaw, it was just all fake. Maybe something was manipulating him.

"Am I a monster, am I like you... I have never craved blood though....." he was truly shocked, all of his beliefs had been ripped from him, all of his natural habits would have to change. Raising his hand again he noticed something new, a small amount of heat whenever he concentrated, it would always come from his hands but originated from his heart. He felt as if he could release the energy at anytime, and he wanted to. Turning towards the street he focused and let the energy surge through his body, he let it go through him in a fluid motion and it came out in a bright blue blur from his fingertip's.

As the blue bolt touched the pavement it exploded and left the pavement red hot, everything would be different, maybe his dreams of saving the world would be released soon enough, maybe he could do more than he thought he could. But sansa was evil was she not, maybe she would dislike the way he was thinking, what would he do. what could he do.

That right there proved it. But he had no idea who he was. "You kissed her. Not on the lips full on, but they still touched. An act like that is taking a faery's innocence." She followed him out, watching him through predator's eyes, the color shifting to a darker color. Her fangs extended, and as he asked his next question, she didn't say anything, readying to attack him. But Lev fell, her eyes going wide at what he was doing. His powers were awakening. Now was as good a chance as any. In one swift movement, she had him pinned against the ground, hands holding his wrists. "You're the monster to my kind. The creature that stalks the hunter." Sansa inched towards his neck, determined to rip his throat out. But as her fangs scraped against his skin, she sighed, growling to herself before backing away. The vampire stood, pulling him up with her before turning and walking away. "My father would be so ashamed." She whispered to herself, turning to face him. "You come from a noble race of vampire hunters. Practically royalty to your kind. Only your family is able to do that. And for some god forsaken reason, I can't bring myself to kill you." Sansa grumbled to herself, shaking her head. "You might want to learn how to control your powers. Now that they're awake, a lot of creatures will come after you. You're the last of your kind." With a sigh she turned and began walking again, away from him. What the hell was she doing, letting him go?

"well then you can't leave me know, even if you walk away I will always follow, This mess would not have started if I had not met you. Not saying meeting you was bad but you need to take charge of this before I loose my mind." He was indignant on this statement, it made him feel like the victim, but he was being selfish, he just did not want to loose her, loose the thing that made his life just a bit brighter, but at the same just a bit darker, making things seem greater in contrast to anything normal. Lev knew it was not normal to think like this, but she had proved to him that he was no normal human. He was something close to royalty, security would not be promised to him anymore, pain would be its replacer, anger and joy would mix, would he really like that. Lev wanted to know if he could ever be the same, ever be that person in the shadows again.

"do vampires really hunter's... also do hunter hunt every type of mythical creature?..... and control my power's.... that won't be possible if no one who knows how to do that is dead, and if I'm the only one left then will all the mythical creatures want to kill me?" His voice was soft and thoughtful of the moment as he said this, he did not want to piss her off. She may kill him if he did anything close to angering her, but if that were true he would surely be dead already, or at least he thought that was the way it should be. Or maybe she did not know what he was until know. If that were true then there would be assurance to his life, no mythical creature could smell him, the only difference about him and regular humans is the power he had "is it only the power I have that makes me different or do I smell different than the rest of them?" this question was that of high value, her answer would mean the difference between the way he would act from know.

((sorry for the small post))

This mess? What, was it her fault? Of course, everything was always her fault. Her nose wrinkled at the silent accusation, turning to face him suddenly. "We are not mythical! As you can see, I'm just as real as you are. We've been hunted and looked down upon for centuries, so we've gone into hiding. All of us!" What an infuriating human, and yet, she liked it. Liked how he was treating her. Like she was actually real. Like she was an actual person, and not some fucked up experiment. Taking a deep breath, Sansa steadied herself, narrowing her eyes, hands on her hips. "You can figure out how to control it yourself. It's like learning how to walk or talk. Your powers are an extension of you." God, why was she telling him this? "As for how you smell, it's difficult to explain. Most humans smell like... humans. Faeries smell sweet. Incubi and succubi smell like lust. Hunters have this... twist to their smell. I didn't catch it because I've never met a hunter before." And she always hoped and prayed she never would. And here she was, actually liking one of them.

"Some hunters pursue just vampires, others demons." She turned and began walking, waiting for him to catch up before her pace quickened. "Your family hunted everything, and they were good at it." Her silvery gaze glanced up at him, taking in his profile. "It was the reason they were all hunted. And we thought they were all dead. Little kids have nightmares of monsters under their beds. We have nightmares of your kind." Inhaling softly, the girl looked around the area. "If you don't know much about your family, I can tell you. But, I would prefer to do it in private. There are others like me out stalking the night. If they found out a hunter of your caliber was out and about, they'd come calling. And with how you are, you'd be no match for them."

Status
Not open for further replies.