A fox's will is to surpass the limits

T

therandomfox

Original poster
Hello everybody, the name is fox, The random fox.
Quite a cliche name eh? So many foxes running around that you may be getting sick of it.
Well i am also sick of myself, geesh! Will i ever make sense? But atleast my name makes sense this way!
I will be simply showing you guys the stupid roleplay's i can think off and play along with! :D
But be warned! I am the kind of guy that will say "i like you! :D" and then always be there to support you!
Never will i let my roleplay brethren be boo'ed without fair reasoning! Without fair discussion!
We all deserve a way to express ourselves no?

But hi everybody, teh name is fox, call me silver or fox and if you want to see what kind of derp i am why not check my youtube channel too? /nekovulpus

Welcome to the Madness xD please enjoy your stay and be part of many twisted stories ~

Kor, i hope you will get me a twisted story then~ you may find it hard to suprise me~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
i am not asking for "a roleplay" i am asking for a roleplay from you! to show me how twisted you can be >:3

i am not asking for "a roleplay" i am asking for a roleplay from you! to show me how twisted you can be >:3

Ah ! I wish I could.. !

But I have to many RP's which keep my Brain into Mind Damage right now ..>.>
Besides I usually do realistic RP's and not anime based etc.

Who is to say i do anime based roleplay's? :3
And good luck D:, from my expierience upon reaching maximum velocity roleplay's can get too much yeah... expieriencing the same kinda... Let me just say, triple digets are real xD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
We can never have too many foxes! >:3 Welcome to the site randofox!

Who is to say i do anime based roleplay's? :3
And good luck D:, from my expierience upon reaching maximum velocity roleplay's can get too much yeah... expieriencing the same kinda... Let me just say, triple digets are real xD

I was just having a rough guess xD.

And yes. Thank you very much for that ~

Hey welcome to Iwaku. Hope you don't mind Insanity.tumblr_lzc2ozEDvw1r6o85wo1_500.gif

WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!!

-Roar of the Earth Dragon downs wall-

Welcome to Iwaku!!
My the dice roll ever in your favor