A Dragon's War (Open and Accepting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I figure if we keep the same characters, if the owner comes back, we can just bring them over to this with relationships already in tact. XD

@Requiem @Lady Amatsu @04LIDOB @shinakawolf @Kid muffintop @Bubbles @Vio @ZsafineGypsy @Bitterblue

Okay, I have just tagged everyone who has shown interest in this RP to let you know that there is a possibility of us creating a spin-off of this story using whatever characters wanted. The plan is we can RP in the spin-off, creating the story as we go along, and if the original creator comes back, we can bring our characters over to this RP with the relationships in tact, either ending the spin-off there or continuing on with new characters...choice depends on the player.

So, if you're all still interested, I'm good with typing something up for us to go off of and starting a thread. However, I'll need at least one Co-GM, and EVERYONE has to participate in how the story should continue. In fact, we'll start a separate OOC thread (Separate from sign-ups) where we can chat up a storm and come up with ideas.

Gimme your votes, and I'll get back to you. ^^

• Love
Reactions: shinakawolf
Perfect, since we're experienced working together.

So, as long as we gather enough interest, we'll be golden. I'll go ahead and type up a basic plot.

Yay! *does a little happy dance*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry the owner is my sister. She moved and had no Internets. I am glad to see you all came to something and made a new one.

@ausriasan - I'm sorry to hear that...just let her know we'll all come back if she's able to. ^^

The link to the new on is in my last post.

OMG I never realized so many had come to enjoy this, It makes me want to cry with joy to see this. I feel so bad for not trying to get back here. Now I know I will at make attempts to use a phone or something to get on more for a least something.
@Requiem @Lady Amatsu @04LIDOB @shinakawolf @Kid muffintop @Bubbles @Vio @ZsafineGypsy@Bitterblue @Mowkie

well it seems all those who were interested moved towards a new one. o n o

I'm still up for it, even with the spinoff happening. I will just have to make a new charrie

Status
Not open for further replies.