A different kind of school role-play

R

RustyFable

Original poster
For a while now I've been pondering over an idea, and while I haven't gotten very far planning wise I was curious to see if anyone would be interested in it; most likely it'd end up as a Redstar. I'd like to have some feedback as well pertaining to what people are thinking about it. Having said all of that, the idea so far is this;

There is a certain university that offers free tuition, they're application process is fairly short and their facilities are exceptional. THere is, however, a catch, to remain on campus and pursue your academic career you need to collect votes every semester of every year until you graduate. How you pursue this is up to you. Gather allies and use brute force; be charismatic and use seduction or even go the mercantile route and pay out of pocket for others votes. In this cut throat arena of a school votes are everything, they're a currency in and of itself and a lifeline. Because if you lose all of your votes, you'll be expelled.

This reminds me of Yandere Simulator, lol.

But I'm interested. Have you worked on a plot for it or is it just the students going through their personal challenges to obtain the votes?

Also, who are they getting their votes from? And how many votes do you need, or

Haven't gotten that far. I'm working out details as I go, but primarily speaking at the start every student would get X amount of votes from the school depending on factors. From there they'd need to maintain between X and Y amount of votes, how many that is; not sure I haven't laid any serious thought out yet because I'm curious to see how much (if any) this gets. I can say right now, that a there is a plot but I'm going to reserve any further information on the plot, because so far it's only a loosely based idea.