A different Apocalypse.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good. I plan on playing dnd with friends tonight so anytime after that I will be active!!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm.. May I ask how is your level of writing ?:)

I prefer one paragraph but I can do more or less depending on what everyone else is doing, not a huge fan of 4+ paragraphs per post though

It's fine if I join, right Kor? o.o

Asking cause I mostly see adult roleplayers and clarifying that I can handle gore... And cause I didn't get the A-Okay

It's fine if I join, right Kor? o.o

Asking cause I mostly see adult roleplayers and clarifying that I can handle gore... And cause I didn't get the A-Okay

Yes sure ^^

You are in definitely ~.~

As for Andrew, hmm.. Well obviously the intro posts will be longer and then at least 2-3 max paragraphs with the descriptions and stuff ;)

I'd be interested, if I could join. I love survival RPs As far as writing style goes I can do paragraphs, I can do quick. Although I like paragraphs because it gives you time to get everything out and gives you a better feel of what's going on around you.

Yes sure ^^

As for Andrew, hmm.. Well obviously the intro posts will be longer and then at least 2-3 max paragraphs with the descriptions and stuff ;)
well i'm fourteen, if i can handle walking dead kind of gore i guess i can handle reading some off a screen lol

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes sure ^^

Yeah I agree intro posts would be long, is it all right if I have sometimes two and sometimes three with the rare one paragraph for those days when I'm just not feeling it? Tell me if you're not okay with this.

Yeah I agree intro posts would be long, is it all right if I have sometimes two and sometimes three with the rare one paragraph for those days when I'm just not feeling it? Tell me if you're not okay with this.

That is fine ^^ as long as it won't be a one line or something like that in the bad days lol xD.
I hate that. ~
Otherwise everyone is cool.;)

@Officer Friendly

That's good then ^^ !

I'm going to bed, got work tomorrow super early.
I shall open the OOC SOON these days.~

I'm interested, although it seems I'm a little late to the party. Haven't been in a zombie RP in a while.

I'd be willing to throw in a character of my own, if there's still spots open.

They are some places :))
No worries for that, as I just hope that everyone who joins in will be committed even for a while ^^

It's done !;)

No MORE PEOPLE !

I have the number I wanted <.< yay !!

Everyone welcome to the Appcalypse ~

Guys I have opened the OOC Thread in the Horror section.. Any other discussions will go there. ^^

Well damn it seems like I'm late to the party... oh well best of wishes! And don't let it die, too many do so as is!!!

Well damn it seems like I'm late to the party... oh well best of wishes! And don't let it die, too many do so as is!!!

Ha ha will try lol

And one more is alright xd. You are able to join as the last one. Join the OOC X.

Status
Not open for further replies.