A Day In The Life

As the curtain fell, the lead and rhythm guitarists of the band strummed a diminished chord to emphasize the dramatics of the event, the drummer began viciously beating on the crash cymbal, the keyboardist played several melodic chords to compliment the guitarists, and the bassist played a signature 'beginning of the show' solo behind it all. The crowd roared a joyous cry at the sight of the band, their instruments at the ready and the sound blaring into their ears. "Hello Berlin!!" Scarrlet bellowed in excitement into his wireless mic. The amplifiers blasted his voice over what seemed like miles, the crowd cheering in response, eager to hear them play. "We are proud to be here tonight, it's so great to see you all!!" he complimented them, starting a short pre-show monologue due to tradition. "We're only the openers here, our manager wasn't good enough to get us a full show..!" he kidded, motioning to his manager backstage. "No, but really, we've got a great show for you tonight, we're gonna be playing yo a preview of our next album tonight!!" he announced, the crowd bursting into an excited cheer at the knew-found knowledge. They tried to get closer to the stage to no avail, as security was strong here. Two of the best bands on Earth were here tonight, and Scarrlet's group was lucky enough to open for one and be the other. He counted off. The crowd did their best to go silent as the band started playing their first song, not wanting to miss a single part of it, but still wanting to cheer in appreciation.

Viper and the band were very thouroughly impressed. These guys were good. They were very good. The RedRum muRdeRs had to outdo them. It wasnt going to be very at all and they knew it. As Endless Horizon came off-stage sweating bullets, Viper shook thier hands one by one and thanked them for a brillinat show. Now was the muRdeR's turn to slay the crowd. The arena turned bitch black and there was an audiable gasp from the gathering of the masses. "Who here is having a birthday?" growled Corpse. A sparse few hands raised in the crowd. "We are going to play a very... Special... Song for you..." he growled even deeper. He signaled to Viper. Viper nodded back and struck a blistering power chord as they opened with thier signature birthday song. The crowd split into a metal-driven frenzy, moshing as if the Metalocalypse itself was crashing down upon them. The band's finishing trick was to bust a range of fireworks in such a sequence that it made the sky look as though it was burning. After the two and a half hour metalfest, Viper motioned the other band back onto the stage and they performed a joint cover of Holy Orders. The crowd went insane, and minds were absolutely blown. The bands met backstage, grasping beer and Jager to chill out after the show. "Very nice work, guys." Viper said to Endless Horizon. "It has been an honour to perform with you on this first leg of the tour. Lets hope the rest of it is just as kick ass!" he said raising his bottle of Jager towards the sky and the others did the same with thier respective drinks.

Scarrlet, used to being the odd man out, raised a pitcher of lemonade to the sky along with everyone else. "Cheers! May our next shows be just as good as this one!" He took a large swig of his drink, setting it down on the table in front of him. "Ahh..~ Now then! I think it's about time we talked about this.." he tugged the scroll from earlier out of his pocket, it having been delivered to him while he was backstage. "The heart in this thing, I believe is one of ten hearts needed to complete and bring about the returns of a very powerful demon." he informed everyone, setting it out on the table and opening it for all to see. "What say you guys..?"

"Well... I think we should find the other pieces of this thing so that we can summon this mean ass motherfucker!" said Viper valiantly.
"And then KILL THE SHIT OUT OF IT!!" growled Corpse. The band cheered a short roar of agreement in unison before sitting back down again.
"Sounds like a good idea to me." Viper replied. "So are all of these 'heart pieces' the same as that little scroll thingy or do they come in all different shapes?" he asked.

"Well, to my knowledge, they can come in just about anything. I've found one other in a beer bottle at one of my performances.. I left it on the bus, but it's there." Scarrlet said, wrapping the heart back up in the scroll. He wasn't entirely sure if summoning the demon was a good idea. Should he tall them..? "Hey, guys..?" he began, "I'm not entirely sure we should be summoning the king of all demons to our planet.. Legend has it that it's more powerful then Lucifer himself.." He sighed softly before finishing the thought. "I think we need to destroy these."

"If he was the king of demons, why hasn't he snatched old Lucy's throne yet? HA! Imagaine how sweet it would be to make this king of demons a slave to our music!" said Viper exitedly. "We could use him as a tool to our own ends. We would become the two most powerful forces in the world! And besides, combined, we could defeat him!", he reassured. He seemed to have won the confidence of his won band but he wasnt sure about the others...

A few people in Scarrlets band began to nod in agreement while some remained skeptical. "Hm.. You may be right.. But that's the thing I'm scared of. If we CAN beat this thing, or if we make it our slave, in a way, we still lose." he began explaining, his eyes staring off into nothingness as they sometimes did when he spoke. "If we kill it, some of us may die in the process.. But if we make it a slave to our music, imagine how much harder doing things would be.. It would be rebelling towards us at every turn, we'd have even more angry christian letters aboput satanic crap than we already do.. I mean, think about things..!" he said a bit insistently, not sure himself anymore of what to do in this situation.

"Deamons have a bound pact that they cannot defy once enslaved. Everyone knows that..." Said Viper. "Don't they? ... Anyway! We can and will beat this thing. IF we even find any more of these things. But for now, we need to concentrate on the next tour destination. London..." said Viper mystically. The next thing they knew, they were waiting at the airport, hung over, (all except Scarlett), musically fatigued and jetlagged. The all sat down on the tour jet and sighed a sigh of relife. They were on thier way to London and so was another band on the plane. He looked over at the singer and gave a friendly nod and they returned the gesture. He then realised that they were on the way to a Masters of Metal festival. These must be one of the other bands that were attending.

Scarrlet hadn't completely noticed the other band, as his headphones seemed to drown out all of reality. He got bored though and took them off after a while, sighing softly before looking around. "Hm.. !!" his eyes widened in surprise as he saw the band across the plane from them. "O-oh my gods! Aren't you guys Whitechapel?" he said in excited disbelief, Whitechapel being one of his favorite bands from his childhood. The lead singer stood slowly and laughed a bit to himself as he approached Scarrlet. "Yeah, we are. Nice to meet you, you guys are Endless Horizon right?" he extended a hand. "Y-yeah, we are! Oh my gosh, this is awesome..!" Scarrlet said, gladly shaking their singers hand with an excited smile.

(( I'll try to get onto the Corruptsword so that we dont have to RP for him lol))

Band Name: My Little Robot
Your Name: Madeline "Maddy" Crowley
Genre Of Music: Alternative rock
Band Placement: Bassist/back up vocals
Appearance: Madeline has long teal hair (she dyes her hair different colors every month) which brings life to her pale skin and brown eyes. Her usual getup is a tight black dress, lace lights, combat boots, and a black blazer. Once and a while she'll wear red lipstick.
(O)Current Location: Bar in London
(O)Other Band Members: Two guitarists, a vocalist, drummer, pianist (usually uses a keyboard)
(O)On Tour?: [Y] [N]

Maddy sat back into her chair and brought her beer bottle to her lips with a sigh. She was currently on a break from traveling all over the place, but that didn't mean the band's work was done. Sean, the leader of the group, was breaking the balls of each member all because he needed to pay for his girlfriend's next shopping spree. This meant weeks in the recording studio for Maddy and the rest of the gang, while Sean snuck out every once and a while for a little something.

So when Maddy's friend hooked her up with tickets to The RedRum MuRdeRs's show, there was no way in hell that she would miss the opportunity. Perhaps loud, harsh music wasn't the best way to relax, but Maddy was ready to let off some steam in the mosh pit.

((K, sounds good. Take your time, bro. I won't halt things for long. *doesn't want this to get moved to the graveyard*))

(( Sorry about not keeping up with this, I'm so slack when it comes to this ))

Corey stood up on the plane, eager to stretch his legs after sitting for a whole 10 hrs. "Damn I hate planes," he growled, "Why can't we slow down tours and take a fucking cruise ship instead." He trudged up and down the aisle trying not to be driven insane by the constant buzz of the engines. "How much longer is this gonna take?" he asked frustratedly, his walk becoming a stamp.
"Three hours" Skull sighed.
Corey sat back in his seat, an absolutely disgusted look on his face. "Damnit" he muttered
"Calm your farm" Skull sighed, "Put your headphones back on."

Band Name: Ex Machina
Your Name: Samuel Kingsly
Genre Of Music: Folk Metal/Melodic Death Metal
Band Placement: Lead Vocals/Rhythm Guitar (and various folk instruments)
Appearance: Mid back drumstick thick dreadlocks, slim fit raggedy jeans, chucks, 5 o'clock shadow, worn out military jacket.
Current Location:Show in Sweden
Other Band Members: Lead Guitarist, one bassist/back up vocals, one drummer, one Violin player, one multi-instrumentalist
On Tour?: [Y] []

Samuel twisted his one of his locks in his thumb and first finger. "This is the thousand time this has happened, why can I not get over this yet?" but still the pre-show tension was building up as it always did making his heart race with excitement for the coming gig. he loved this time of the night before he takes the stage and the world is his or at least it feels that way. "we're going to be on soon Sam" Said Jay the lead guitarist said to him from outside the green room. Then the urge hit him again to be wild out in the woods with the beasts and birds, "no" he said to himself, "a different beast must come out tonight".

Scarrlet took a short break from his fanboy-like antics around Whitechapel and turned towards Corey. He didn't recognize him from the earlier show, so how did he get here? "Hey there, guy.. Who are you exactly..?" he asked curiously, giving an apologetic smile to WC and turning to walk away. "Not to be rude or anything, I just don't recognize you." he said calmly, stopping his pace a few feet from Corey.