A Crown of Bones -Accepting-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww shoot, sorry about that. I went ahead and posted without planning ahead with anybody. If you'd like, I can change it to fit with what other characters are doing?
No, you're fine. The rule of two is more of a guideline people should try to adhere to. Since the world is so big, and there are so many different factions, people aren't going to be together all the time. It's fine if your character is alone for a little while moving from one group to another. Eventually everyone will be arriving at Vespar, and from there you guys can decide where to take your characters and plan with one another. I'll be using my power as a GM to try to push you guys into each others path.

EDIT: The thing with my hesitation about writing a new scene in the People's Army for one character is that I don't know how long it's going to take the Army to get to the wall. I don't want things to feel rushed and I don't want a character alone for an unspecified length of time.

Looks good. It will probably be a few GM posts before the army arrives at the wall. You could try to make an excuse to scout ahead to place your character in Vespar, or you could wait, or if I have at least one other person interested in starting with the people's army I will write up a scene for that. I want players to be in groups of at least two.
I think I will have Grimspyre scout ahead and infiltrate Vespar. He could boil the gates from the inside out to help the Army smash them down. And because he's new to these lands, nobody knows who he is yet. I like to imagine the People's Army left no survivors.

EDIT: Posted. Your move, girlabot. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated in the rules, next GM post is up in two weeks (the 25th). It may come sooner depending on how fast players get posts up.

Also, to clarify: outside of combat you guys are allowed to post more then once per round, I just ask that you be smart about it.

Just curious, who is still interested? It's been quiet for a while and at least half don't have a post up. If enough people are still interested I'll still have a GM post up by the 24th. I'd like to start a collab with Isla and Grimspyre. @Avi since it doesn't appear the guardian I paired you with will be posting, I'll be assuming control over Matthew if the player doesn't post. I will also probably up the post speed a bit so instead of every two weeks I'll be doing GM posts weekly. If I still have enough interested then any players who don't make an IC post, or give me a post in the ooc explaining why they couldn't post, will be kicked.

I'm really sorry I haven't posted in so long. It's been incredibly hectic for me lately. I'll do my very best to make my post tomorrow but if I dont post then I understand if you kick me.

Aw man, for some reason I haven't gotten any alerts for this RP since I last posted, despite having 'watched' the thread. Should have checked back earlier- I apologize for my absence, and I'm sorry to see this close.

If anyone wants to continue in a private RP, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.