1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, School
I'm interested in a SudentxTeacher pairing. I haven't played the student in a while and have been craving bringing out a couple of characters. I don't have much in the way of plot ideas but I can do super happy and fluffy or pretty dark and complicated. I'm good with either high school or college setting, but slightly prefer high school.

I can post pretty frequently. Usually at least once per day, but sometimes might not get a post out for a couple days. I'll let you know if I'm going to be gone for more than a week if it's something I know is coming up.

Riley Lawrence:
Riley is pretty intimidating looking. He's six foot tall and usually with a sour look on his face. It's not just his looks, though; he can hold his own in a fight. His grades are fairly decent and he's not in danger of failing, but his teachers would probably mark him down for his attitude.

His parents got married young and spend most of their time arguing and almost no time paying attention to their child. Riley spends a lot of his time avoiding his own house, sometimes staying away for days at a time. The fact that no one notices he's gone does nothing to improve his mood.

Basically if you like grumpy troublemakers, you might like Riley.
d406a1295e8c087ab2d37bab0ad501ae.png

Atticus Fields:
Atticus is usually in a good mood. People like him, and he likes people. His last name is Fields and he certainly plays the field, both with soccer and with people. His grades are usually As and Bs.

His mother died when he was younger and his father is CFO of a fairly successful company. Maybe not Forbes 500, but he's rich. He's not neglected by any means, but his dad tends to miss out on important life events while busy with work.

Atticus is fun-loving but not quick to get emotionally attached.
7-9.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.