A Certain City's Darkness ( A To Aru Series Roleplay)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm still game as well.

And @Lusterless Nova , I suppose I'm up for it if no one else is.

@Accelerator

umm before i saw for certain if i want to participate for sure, can you please edit in a character list on the very first post? I get uncomfortable when there are too many players/characters without too clear a direction for them all.

ps and call me annoying or picky but or some reason it's very irksome when there are an overabundance of girl characters and like two boys. x(

it's very irksome when there are an overabundance of girl characters and like two boys. x(

duHQzIQ.gif

Still around, trough much less then I would like to be ...

Personality: Shiro uses sarcasm and is very verbally abusive when it comes to socializing. Any affection or sympathy coming out of him is probably one of the ways to use sarcasm while deceiving you. Despite that he is very logical. His little quirk is that he likes collecting odd things. Odd is anything that interests him.

-Finding child errors a loving home and family
-Finding new things to collect
-Discovering new things about chemistry
-Watermelon
Dislikes:
-Any hatred towards child errors
-Not being able to collect something
-Messing up
-Scatter-brained people
Skills:
-Gifted in chemistry
-Gifted in math
-Metalworking
-Organizing

Reactions: Accelerator
IC Thread is up. You may start posting. I'll make my characters' posts tomorrow I apologize if this took too long >_<

Reactions: Verite
"The seventh was produced through unorthodox and inhumane means by the scientist, Takasura Katsugi"

Does this pertain to Sage (my character?)? @Accelerator

"The seventh was produced through unorthodox and inhumane means by the scientist, Takasura Katsugi"

Does this pertain to Sage (my character?)? @Accelerator
It actually pertains to @RareSecret 's character. I forgot that your character is a gemstone, sorry. >_< I'll edit it later.

For now, maybe everyone can start on their way to school.

will it be edited soon? i don't really know how my characters would start out

will it be edited soon? i don't really know how my characters would start out

Edited it already. It was pretty hard doing that on my mobile phpne and making a post for me would be just as hard until my pc gets fixed.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
... anyone still here and willing to RP?

Let's wait for a day... who knows maybe they just forgot about it?

If the others don't respond, I'll just replace their espers with my own. I have plenty of reserves.

Still here, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.