A blood slave & her master

"The truth is what Master?" She asked, wondering what he was going on about.

"I love you,"He said quickly and turned around.

She stared at him in surprise. She certainly hadn't been expecting that. She just stared at him, not having any idea what to say.

"You don't have to say anything because I know you feel different,"he said still turning from her not having to witness that face.

"I'm sorry Master." She whispered, looking down at her hands, still shocked by what he had told her.

"I know you don't fancy me back you don't have to say it,"he growled.

She looked down again at her hands, remaining silent. Apparently her master was in one of his moods. Could she love a vampire? She wondered.

He didn't say anything more but fiddle with his thumbs.

Lilian had no idea what to do. He didn't want her to say anything, so then what? Would he punish her for something she suddenly wanted to try? She stood and hesitantly walked up to him, moving in front of his face and kissed him.

He smiled and kissed her back slowly and calmly placing his hands on her waist.

She let the kiss last for a moment before pulling away, feeling something inside her that surprised her. Maybe she did love him. She thought. He wasn't really the monster that the other slaves made him out to be, nor the media. Sure he was a bit rough around the edges, but deep down she was pretty sure he didn't want to be the vampire he was.

He smiled as she pulled away and didn't say anything but keep smirking at her because the kiss was amazing and enjoyable and he loved that it was her to kiss him first.

"I think I may love you." She breathed. It sounded strange at first, coming from being his blood slave.

"I love you as well,"He said and opened his arms for her to give him a hug.

She stepped into his embraced, his cold arms wrapping around her.

He hugged her tight and smiled resting his head on her sweet warm shoulder feeling the warmth upon his shoulder.

She closed her eyes, still in a slight stage of shock, but then melted against him, smiling a little.

She pulled back from him and curiously started to place her hand on his chest, but then stopped and looked at him for permission.