A Basket of Fruit {{ Closed }}

Status
Not open for further replies.
She chuckled and shrugged,"I haven't had a lot of time to study but I've been trying my best so I believe I will do well" she said with determination. She laughed with embarrassment and shrugged.

Yuri nodded. "I think you'll do perfectly fine." He smiled. Turning back around, he cleared his belongings from his desk as the teacher walked in and began to talk, a few straggling students slipping in late.

She cleared her desk off leaving only a pencil and smiled over and him, mouthing 'good luck' before the test began.

Yuri nodded, mouthing 'You too' before looking down as the teacher started to pass out tests. He put his name down, then started working.

She did the same, immediately writing her name down before she started scribling down her answers, she was the last to finish because she kept falling half asleep and falling onto the desk. Everone would laugh then she'd get on with her test. Once it was over she left silently, going through the rest of the day without a big bump. As she changed her shoes to go home she was pushed against the lockers but you couldn't tell who did it because a huge group of students had passed by.

Ziekonry gave up after his second to last class, sitting outside on the stairs and waiting for Yuri.

Yuri started to leave when he noticed Kiari get shoved against the lockers. He frowned at the group of students, going over and gently helping her up. "Are you okay Miss Kiara?" He asked softly, concerned.

She took his hand to help her up, smiling brightly,"yes I must've just tripped on something" she giggled, though she knew it was a lie. She stood and put her shoes on before smiling at them both,"oh good you're both here, my friends should be down soon" she said happily just as her two best friends, Arisa and Saki. She smiled and waved at them as they came towards them.

Ziekonry didn't say anything, staying on the stairs. He knew Yuri would be a little bit.
Yuri smiled. "I'm glad you are fine, oh, hello." he waved slightly to Kiara's friends with a smile.
Ziekonry kept his eyes on one of the stairs, a blank expression on his face.

Kiari skipped up to him and grabbed his hand,"common, please, meet them" she said happily she tugged him over there. She smiled and introduced them all before she jumped,"I need to go but please, talk, bye" she said before rushing off to work.

Ziekonry was caught of guard by the sudden grabbing of his hand and followed like a puppet on a string. Once he got over there, he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, looking to Yuri, but then looked back to Kiara's friends. "Hi?"
Yuri sighed. "Please excuse my cousin's...uh...lack of sociability. He's not too used to making friends."
Zie glared at Yuri, leaning against the wall beside them.

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughed,"dont worry, i understand," she said before running off.
Her two friebds who were left standing felt a bit awkward but hey, who was more awkward than them. The one 'yankee' grabbed Zie by the head and lifted him up,"why you bein' mean to Kiari" she growled.

Ziekonry frowned. "Hey! Let me go!" He said, pulling away. "I wasn't being mean, sheesh." He rubbed his wrist. Yuri elbowed him, then sighed.

She frowned,"then why weren't ya talkin' to her, she'll get down if ya don't" she said glaring at the white haired boy,"whats your name again anyway?" She asked.
The other girl gazed at Yuri,"so prince Yuri how did you come to meet our little Kiari?"

"You can call me Zy." Ziekonry said, glaring right back at the girl.
Yuri sighed. "We met her walking on the way to schoo- Zie! Stop it!"
Ziekonry rolled his eyes, looking away. He mumbled under his breath. "Where did Kiari go, anyway?"

The one glared at him and kept eye contact. she blinked,"you live on her grandfathers street?" She asked curiously.

The other sighed in a monotone voice,"Its sad really, our poor Kiari works to pay for her tuition and refuses to let anyone help.

"Yes." Ziekonry said flatly, staring back at the ground. He didn't really feel like fighting Yuri right now.
"Really? Why doesn't she want anyone to help?" Yuri said with a concerned frown. "She's so sweet...she shouldn't have to do that all on her own!"
Zie's tense shoulders relaxed slightly as, in the very back of his head, he agreed with Yuri, for once. However, he never said a word, unwilling to let this newfound 'soft' side show.

The monotone girl nodded and sighed,"we've offered to help pay, but she just shakes her head and says she can manage on her own, its so sad, makes me want to hug her and force her to let me help.

The yankee nodded in agreement,"ever since Makato died last year shes just been a little off ya know?" She offered an explination that even she didn't believe.

"Hmm....is there any way we can help?" Yuri asked curiously.
Zie bit his lip, staring at the concrete below and sitting down.

"All we can do is support her" she sighed sadly. The two sighed and then grabbed their things the two girls turned to the door,"do you guys plan on walking her home today?" The one asked.

"Yeah, where does she work?" Yuri said with a nod.
Ziekonry glanced up, returning to his previously tense, I shouldn't really care, state.

Status
Not open for further replies.