.: A B A N D O N E D :.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S O N G B I R D

Hello!
Thank you very much for your interest!
There is a chance of dying, however it is very low as the story must continue and all.
Active and intense radiation areas are usually blocked off by the government, but only a few, as they don't want to get hurt themselves ( yes the government in this story is a bit selfish ) but they also have a higher loot rate.
Disfigured and decapitated body parts do give out radiation, but since the government in this story is so kind ( not ) they remove them on sight.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Ah, I see, thank you for providing the information :)

I'll definitely take part in this, and I'll go ahead and draw up a character sheet now then.

More Questions that I remembered: what is the posting expectation for this? Do you prefer realistic pictures or is using anime/drawn pictures alright?

Last edited by a moderator:
@S O N G B I R D

I expect you to post with correct punctuation and grammar.
And for face claim, realistic photos. I just want to keep it realistic and such.
It's okay to make mistakes, we're all human, just correct them when you see them.

Reactions: S O N G B I R D
full

➼ ✖ In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present

.: N A M E :.
Theresa | Vargvera

.: A L I A S :.
Terry

.: A G E :.

.: G E N D E R :.
Female

.: SEXUALITY :.
Homo - Demisexual

.: H E I G H T :.
5'9"

.: W E I G H T :.
138 lbs

.: E T H N I C I T Y :.
Norwegian - Canadian

.: P E R S O N A L I T Y :.
| Restless | Compassionate | Vindictive | Decisive |

Theresa is someone who thinks a lot. Even if she can sit herself down, her thoughts are always wandering, rarely ever resting, or taking a break. She is a rather quiet person, even more now that the world seems to be collapsing upon itself within the radiation, but when prompted, she will always have something to say, something to offer to you. She isn't ice cold, while the radiation devastated many, Theresa herself never thinks upon it, only guarding positivity close to her heart, guarding hope and silent wishes, and if she has to, she is more than willing to share of it with those who need it as well. Just don't ever mistaken her kindness for weakness. This is something that the redhead knows all too well. When wronged, Theresa has absolutely no problem setting aside the passive and empathic heart that she has to hunt you down and make you eat the dirt on her shoes.

And yes, she will come to regret it sooner or later, but Theresa would still have made the same decision if she were offered to go back in time. She's just someone who is ready to make decisions and take responsibility for the consequences of her choices.

.: R E L A T I O N S H I P S :.
| Emma Vargvera | 33 | Sister |
| Keith Vargvera | 35 | Brother |
| Helen Vargvera | 64 | Mother |
| N/A | N/A | N/A |

.: S T R E N G T H S :.
Light Sleeper - Theresa isn't one to accidentally fall asleep in unknown areas, and when she hears or feels something off, there's just no way she can fall asleep, the most she'll do is keep herself in that area between her unconscious state and actual consciousness.

Decisive Striker - Some people pull the trigger before words have a chance of being exchanged, others stumble for too long and therefore miss their chance. Theresa is someone who while in the storm of things, can keep a steady hold over her hands and thoughts instead of choking up on fear, helping her to quickly and decisively make the fight or flight choice.

Hunter's Perch - Theresa is great at hiding. Within the ruins and fallen over buildings, there are just so many places one can choose to hide out for a while. So far, Theresa has been lucky, or at least has a good eye for picking places where she can see, and remain relatively unseen.

.: W E A K N E S S E S :.
Tired - Since Theresa may often forgo sleeping, she is often tired, her movements sluggish, her reactions slower by half a beat than most. The only thing that remains sharp is her wit and quick thinking, but her body is usually unable to keep up with the demands that she wants to meet at times.

Unmotivated - While there is a certain curiosity within her to understand the background, the truth, and perhaps be given some answers, what's the point? She may have been given the pieces, and be able to fit it together, but what should that accomplish? Another day living - half living at this point - on what remains of Earth? Starving, dehydrating, and eventually falling over because of her own weakness? There haven't been any signs, any clues, that show that she has a chance of getting out of this nightmare.

The Judge - Theresa is someone who judges others - not based on appearances - but by their words and actions. Should one fail a task, for example, Theresa would immediately write them off as incompetent, useless, and it would take one helluva one up to cover up for that mistake they've made for her to change her mind about you. As well, should she harbor any doubt in you, your abilities, she will not hesitate to go over everything twice, thrice even, in fear that you've messed up - and if she's in a particularly nasty mood, she ain't even ashamed to do it in front of you while scowling and hissing.

.: W E A P O N :.
Chain Sickle

Although, from poor materials and lack of adequate skill from Theresa, the weapon isn't truly such, it's a very simple chain and blade tied together that falls apart often, but has yet to truly break or fall apart completely.

.: O T H E R :.

.: H I S T O R Y :.

Theresa grew up in a quiet area. While it was definitely quiet, Theresa herself had a very full and fulfilling childhood with her brother and sister who had adored the youngest - who wasn't too annoying to deal with. Growing up, the three siblings all participated in many things, sport teams, camps, field trips, competitions ... like, you know the people that literally know the oddest facts, answer all of the weirdest questions ever, and literally have done 'everything'? Theresa's past has covered quite a lot that some would consider the redhead and her siblings in that kind of category.

Armed with knowledge that didn't only apply to her academics, Theresa was quite a likeable person, easy to get along with, and not totally boring either - her siblings who moved on in life often sent gifts to her from their travels and work trips, which Theresa can usually keep on her person. It wasn't much, or anything useful, but they were undoubtedly treasures that Theresa wouldn't be parting with anytime soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
@CookieMonster
@S O N G B I R D

I have terrible news guys.
I cannot carry out this roleplay anymore.
I'm lacking a lot of creativity in updating this.
And my other ongoing roleplays are not helping either.
Unless one of you guys want to adopt the storyline, give it a good home.

< . < Oh ouch.
No worries, I totally get that feeling, best of luck to you and your other roleplays though!

@CookieMonster
@S O N G B I R D

I have terrible news guys.
I cannot carry out this roleplay anymore.
I'm lacking a lot of creativity in updating this.
And my other ongoing roleplays are not helping either.
Unless one of you guys want to adopt the storyline, give it a good home.
< . < Oh ouch.
No worries, I totally get that feeling, best of luck to you and your other roleplays though!
I will, if that's okay. I have another role-play at the moment but it would be a cool idea.

Hm? Adopting this? No, I doubt I'd be capable of making this the best it can be =x="

Status
Not open for further replies.