• All of them

• Toonami

• Toon Disney

• Jetix

• Fox Kids

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched them all! Nickelodeon was where it was at though. I remember the days of You Can't do that on Television, Salute your Shorts, and Hey Dude. I feel so old now. :(

Ren and Stimpy was forbidden in my house. At the time I didn't understand why. Now that I'm an adult and have kids of my own, I totally get it. But hey, where else was I going to learn not to piss on an electric fence?
lmfao I think I just died reading that last part

Back when I was a kid it was YTV, Teletoons and Family Channel (none of whom are on the list >:| ), and for a brief time Fox Box but that ended rather quickly.

None of those channels are those I actually hold much care or Nostalgia for though. If someone walked up to me today and said "You can watch these channels exactly how they used to be!" I'd just laugh and stick my vastly superior internet streaming.

In fact, my only real reason for using Cable Channels as a kid was that there was nothing else available and back in the days of offline console gaming one's game selection was pretty limited.

Though these were my general impressions of them when I was a kid.

Family Channel: A ton of Disney re-runs I care nothing about, their 6-8 time is decent though. I also appreciate the fact they have no commercials.
YTV: Ok shows, annoying hosts. Who the hell thought these hosts were a good idea? Seriously, NO ONE IS HERE FOR YOU! GO AWAY!
Teletoon: Some decent cartoons... Oh, they change too Adult Shows with shitty animation and editing at night though... Don't Adults have better taste than this?
Fox Box: Oh wow... An actually pretty good line up of shows consistently, this is rather nice. Too bad it's only on for 6 hours a week. :(

Last edited:
Don't Adults have better taste than this?
FWO7McR.jpg

No.

@Razilin
So that google search me lead here:

I had no idea the show got multiple dubs. o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.