G

Genghismike

Original poster
Greetings, New to Iwaku.

Husband of Beatrix, so we share the same comp. Meaning same IP ( don't ban me >.< )

Long time RPer, though I haven't really rped in a while.

Due to life and all that, I tend to be lazy in posting, but if I find something interesting that I can commit to, a post a day is feasible.

Multi-Para rp is much preferred, though not overly done. I like things to flow. Smoothly. Like Water.

Be Water, Friends.

*Flows in like water, floods entire thread*

Um..Sorry 'bout that... <.<;

*Ahem* Welcome Ghengismike, Husband of Beatrix! Welcome to Iwaku. Take this complimentary welcome balloon *Balloon*, enjoy your time here, and have fun!

Reactions: Genghismike
O.O

-Takes Balloon, and looks around at the flood damage-

<.< Erm, thanks. xD

*death glare*
Welcome...........
Happy roleplaying!
*drowns*

They're the same person, just two personalities. Shhh...we don't like to talk about it.

Y'all better invite me if you start an RP in the you know what section.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*creates some concrete sandals and drops into the water in a very ungraceful way*

Mike & Bea doesn't have the same ring as Mike & Ike and don't taste nearly as good.

I mean, hullo again!

You know it ;) At least we can do it out in the open now away from the prying eyes of teens.
*creates some concrete sandals and drops into the water in a very ungraceful way*
Where's your ball and chain?
Mike & Bea doesn't have the same ring as Mike & Ike and don't taste nearly as good.
I mean, hullo again!
:wave:

@Genghismike

Hi Mike! Thanks for the heads-up about the same device and IP. Now we have less work to do to prove that you're the same person. ;]

In all seriousness, welcome to the site.

Trust me, these guys are like the patron saints of crusty bedsheets. They're all about the sexuality jokes, which is touching.
This right here. Unless, you know, there's another perverted couple around here somewhere.

Aw... Come on now. This isn't the place for sexuality jokes!
This is a welcome thread!
Anywhere I am is always the place for sexual jokes.

Swim, Squeeky, swim.

Will keep that in mind. Also:

They're the same person, just two personalities. Shhh...we don't like to talk about it.
Shh, quit telling everyone our secret.

Hi Mike! Thanks for the heads-up about the same device and IP. Now we have less work to do to prove that you're the same person. ;]
In all seriousness, welcome to the site.
Many thanks.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*appears and bows* Another one from this migration... *taps finger as he ponders* Welcome as well and I do hope you have a wonderful time here and created many fond memories with all of us.

Howdy Mike, welcome aboard! 8D