Welcome to the site! :D
Many thanks.

*appears and bows* Another one from this migration... *taps finger as he ponders* Welcome as well and I do hope you have a wonderful time here and created many fond memories with all of us.
We are totally here for having a wonderful time enslaving this site creating fond memories on this site.

Howdy Mike, welcome aboard! 8D
Finally, the Owl Lady recognized me. Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?

And Bea said you were always the first to respond to all the new users.

I'm so unloved ;.;

I have been reading all the migrants intros - adding you to my stalk lists - and trying to decide who the iwaku oldfags are that are worth shamelessly flirting with. Anyways...

It's lovely to have you Mike. I still think you should grab some floaties and join Terra. I will totally help. (not that you need it, you just think you need it.)

On a side note I would also be down to try and restart Fallout. Majority of players moved in the migration. BUT WHERE IS ESPER????

I have been reading all the migrants intros - adding you to my stalk lists - and trying to decide who the iwaku oldfags are that are worth shamelessly flirting with. Anyways...
It's lovely to have you Mike. I still think you should grab some floaties and join Terra. I will totally help. (not that you need it, you just think you need it.)
On a side note I would also be down to try and restart Fallout. Majority of players moved in the migration. BUT WHERE IS ESPER????
I messaged her like months ago and she has not responded. I hope she is alright. If she comes, will she bring Walker with her?

ALSO, Mike, Bea....y'all are losing me cool points.

My friends come over and we are about to watch some Netflix and what is this in my queue? It's Walter and Friends or some other show for toddlers. I'm like, "Oh, that isn't mine."

"Really? It says you are on episode 24?"

"Yeeeeeah." Like Hart of Dixie isn't bad enough. u.u;

My friends come over and we are about to watch some Netflix and what is this in my queue? It's Walter and Friends or some other show for toddlers. I'm like, "Oh, that isn't mine."
Blame the little one. She can navigate Netflix better than I thought.

facepalm.gif

I'm going to have to ask her how to lock my PS3.

A day, maybe? O_O
Lol just messin' around.

Bea was pretty enthusiastic about the fact that the staff on this site is fairly welcoming and have a large presence on the site.

Lol I really don't need the help, Noxxie, it just seems a bit much. I like to be in RPs that I can be badass in when I want to, and slack off if I don't really feel too much up to it.

Also, about to redo an old RP Bea and I used to do on chatango. So I think between that and the other RP I'm currently in, I should have enough on my plate. I'm just now getting back into RP, I don't want to be overwhelmed >.>

Lol I really don't need the help, Noxxie, it just seems a bit much. I like to be in RPs that I can be badass in when I want to, and slack off if I don't really feel too much up to it.
Also, about to redo an old RP Bea and I used to do on chatango. So I think between that and the other RP I'm currently in, I should have enough on my plate. I'm just now getting back into RP, I don't want to be overwhelmed >.>
I was talking to Bea on the book of faces about the restart RP. I want to play with you guys.

I was talking to Bea on the book of faces about the restart RP. I want to play with you guys.
Sounds good. I'll see about getting something up today. It won't be fancy like Hellis' RP, and keep in mind it was pretty sexualized.

It looks like everyone's turned to the dark side! I abandoned ship months ago. >_>

Nydie. I wasn't very well known, but I was around. :P