A countdown? My aren't you eager

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alucard Van Hellsing

Type of after lifer: Decomposer

Age when died: 27

Specific weapon choice: Hidden blade
Hidden_Blade_Gun_Design_by_arceus2012.jpg

How you died:

Alucard live in a peaceful life and love a princess from the kingdom of Valkria. They love each other until his love of his life were forced to be married by another prince in another kingdom due to diplomatic reason. Alucard decided to barge into the castle alone killing all of the guard but his attempt was failed as he was killed by the prince itself when both of his hand are heavily injured. He gave a last smile to the princess before his hand were chopped off and finally the head.

Appearance (description or photo):
Scorpius.full.859331.jpg

Personality:
Alucard show greatly a sadistic face and treatment towards other but truthfully he is a caring and gentle guy. He never let his comrade down or having a hard time, he always be the first person who stood up for his friend and make the sacrifice. He is love will always be belong to the princess and hope he'll meet her in the afterlife.

Bio or Obituary:
As the princess shed her tears towards her lovers, she went to Alucard's corpse and hugged him but the price lick his bloody blade. Alucard doesn't have any funeral beside the soldier buried him in the top of the mountain as the princess order during her marriage ceremony, Alucard will be remember the hidden protagonist who willingly to be the villain of a imaginary beautiful marriage...
Horray for alucard

Reactions: Zamorak
Reactions: Alucard
after read the previous post, it's hard to think a sword can match a gun.. but it's depend on the system i thinks

Reactions: GreenSea
Then by order of queen rabbit, let the countdown begin!!!!
Am I the queen rabbit? But I am a unicorn princess~ >///< *chuckles* not that I mind being a queen or a rabbit though ^^

What time zone is that? Trying to figure out for Australia...

Status
Not open for further replies.