4 types of stories : choose one

which rp idea interests you most? (read the post first)

• teen wolf-esque rp

• murder mystery with secrets coming out

• dystopian world like a game with trials

• disney/fairytale-esque rp

Results are only viewable after voting.

lanabanana

[REDACTED]
Original poster
i have wanted to start a group roleplay for a while but it was all a matter of deciding what kind of roleplay to do. i have a few ideas rolling around in my head, which are very vague, but i want to see which one people would be more interested in before i come to a decision and expand more on one kind of plot. they are listed below. additionally, i am looking for a co-gm so if i manage to get someone for one of the ideas first, then i will go for that idea immediately because it's easier to come up with a roleplay when there's help!

the ideas:
  1. teen wolf-esque plot -- small town, supernatural creatures vs hunters. modern day setting. (obviously, plot needs to be expanded on but you get the gist)
  2. murder mystery. group of friends caught in the middle since their best friend was the one who died, but now one by one, secrets are coming out under the name of their best friend. (pretty little liars-ish but probably darker)
  3. dystopian world. people put into a controlled environment with no memories. every day, posed with a new task. (will include a lot of rebellion, fighting, and cool trials. think the maze runner, but with more and different trials. like a game with a game master. could involve breaking out to find the world destroyed or uninhabitable. could be futuristic.)
  4. disney/fairytale-esque. bringing the characters to life, changing dynamics, putting them all in a town, maybe powers could be involved?

that's all i've got now. feel free to add on if anyone has some ideas!

Yaoi Master Gavin

Gay Cheshire Catboy
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
3rd shift PST
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Depends on whose idea the story is and the kind of character I'm playing. In the general sense, I'm aggressive in the temporal and passive in the general. That is to say, I'll take charge when it comes to my character in the short run but if there's a longer road, I kind of want to know so I don't fuck it up horribly.
Favorite Genres
I'm always up for a good yaoi... as long as it follows my rules of acceptance i.e. what I do and don't do. Other than that, I'll do most anything at least once but I love playing Fantasy and Steampunk.
Genre You DON'T Like
Strictly modern. I despise being a simple human but I admit that sometimes I get a idea and have to run with it. i've also learned that I don't do well in low fantasy - it's just too goddamn normal.
I would love a Teen Wolf type RP. Back to Beacon Hills.

~Dark Disney~

Shinigami: Death God
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week, Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
Varies no exact time to be exact
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Female, Futanari, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
can be passive agressive
Favorite Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Genre You DON'T Like
anime yaoi yuri
Teen wolf or Murder rp

Misguided†Ghost

"Double dose with a toast to you creepy GHOST!"
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
All fucking day because I have no life
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female
I'm more of a passive player. I can be both sometimes but more passive than aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Genre You DON'T Like
sci-fi, (not that i don't like it, just don't play a lot) historical
Teen Wolf is a hella fave!

Reactions: Kal

lanabanana

[REDACTED]
Original poster
based on all the votes and comments, it looks like teen wolf is a fave! is anyone open to helping me run it?