4 types of stories : choose one

which rp idea interests you most? (read the post first)

• teen wolf-esque rp

• murder mystery with secrets coming out

• dystopian world like a game with trials

• disney/fairytale-esque rp

Results are only viewable after voting.

lanabanana

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
i have wanted to start a group roleplay for a while but it was all a matter of deciding what kind of roleplay to do. i have a few ideas rolling around in my head, which are very vague, but i want to see which one people would be more interested in before i come to a decision and expand more on one kind of plot. they are listed below. additionally, i am looking for a co-gm so if i manage to get someone for one of the ideas first, then i will go for that idea immediately because it's easier to come up with a roleplay when there's help!

the ideas:
  1. teen wolf-esque plot -- small town, supernatural creatures vs hunters. modern day setting. (obviously, plot needs to be expanded on but you get the gist)
  2. murder mystery. group of friends caught in the middle since their best friend was the one who died, but now one by one, secrets are coming out under the name of their best friend. (pretty little liars-ish but probably darker)
  3. dystopian world. people put into a controlled environment with no memories. every day, posed with a new task. (will include a lot of rebellion, fighting, and cool trials. think the maze runner, but with more and different trials. like a game with a game master. could involve breaking out to find the world destroyed or uninhabitable. could be futuristic.)
  4. disney/fairytale-esque. bringing the characters to life, changing dynamics, putting them all in a town, maybe powers could be involved?

that's all i've got now. feel free to add on if anyone has some ideas!

I would love a Teen Wolf type RP. Back to Beacon Hills.

Teen wolf or Murder rp

Teen Wolf is a hella fave!

Reactions: a touch of dread
based on all the votes and comments, it looks like teen wolf is a fave! is anyone open to helping me run it?